I want me too

As the guards took Alistair away you felt uneasy. After a few minutes past Riddle finally calmed down as you not knowing what to do.

"It's best if he's gone..... I am right." He told himself.

"Hey, um I'm going to go now sooo.... Bye!" You quickly left not knowing where to go. Then you felt being pushed to the wall.

"I don't think so. Y/n you're staying whether you like it or not." He walked towards you. Then you realized he can use magic.

'I forgot that was a thing. Ugh whatever' you thought. You heard him sighed.

"You are meant to be Queen. Understand? I know you don't remember and I'll try to make you remember. But for some reason I just want you to be with me.... Mother never said anything about me feeling like this but my heart feels something.... But I'm not letting you go." He said.

"You know I would want me too. I may not be as pretty as other girls, or smart, or talented. But I am honest, I can be very outgoing but I have my limits.... My mind is not something.... My mind can be very.... Violent. I just want to crush their head against the wall and take their brains and shove it down their throat.... Sorry." You said then he looked at you like he understood how your mind set is.

"And that is also something. I say whatever is on my mind if someone asks something that is related to some certain topic. I say more than I need to." You added.

"It seems like I understand what you are saying. Another reason you should be with me. Now it's time for the execution." He left and expect you to follow. But either way you had no choice but followed.

"Wouldn't you need a trial? Before the execution?" You questioned and he said no.

After arriving at some arena then you see the platform.

"Sit next to me." He ordered then you hesitated.

"Do I have to watch? I don't do good with these types of stuff." You said and he looked annoyed.

"You'll get use to it. Although if it's enough for you to pass out or vomit. Fine then." He responded then you left.

As you walked around you saw Ace and went to him then he looked at you and walked towards you.

"I'm surprised that he let you out. Say what was your name again?"

"Y/n. He won't let me leave.... Could you help me?" You asked. He looked at you like you were insane.

"If I do that. I'll die. Cause if he wants you to stay. Then you stay. I would help but risking my life to save yours, I'm good. Sorry but I just can't"

You sigh "That's ok. I'll just figure something on my own."

"Ya know, you can go through the servants emergency exit. But only the second heirs painting." You heard someone else say then saw Deuce.

"Thank you."

"Uh huh. Besides why does he want you to stay so bad?"

"He's obsessed.... And that I'm apparently supposed to be with him, some scroll showed him that I'm supposed be y'all's queen..... sounds like a lot of work for being queen, in my opinion"

"Pretty sure you would be better than the king." Ace said it as a fact.

"But you should get going." Deuce brought up. Then you quickly left.

You see Alistair getting pushed as you looked from an open window on his knees. You felt sick. His blond hair a mess with his eyes looking like he's actually mad. He's happy smiling. Then you realize the smile is more like a grin.

"CHENYA?!" You screamed. Then someone covered your mouth. It was Alistair.

"I have to admit. I really wanted to be joined together. But that king is in the way.... Could've had our heads right next to each other. But it can still happen if you just stay with me. Or we can be together." You were scared. Trying to scream for help. But then you see Chenya revealing himself.

"I'm surprised he's on my side other than his old friend." He said as he pulled your face close to his. A few inches away then you hit his stomach with your knee. Seemed like that worked then you ran.

"UGH! PISS OFF!" At this point you were sprinting around the castle not knowing where you were going.

You then get pushed against the wall then see Riddle furious.

"I'm guessing you freed him. You disobeyed me. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE TOLERATED YOUR NONSENSE!"

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! YOU WERE RIGHT! HE IS A PSYCHO! HES AFTER ME!" You admitted. Then you see roses growing intensely the thorns running the beautiful red walls.

"Riddle? Please help me! I'm sorry."

He's done. He can't hear you but he will get rid of Alistair once and for all.

"I hope that you've learned your lesson, darling." He said. Then Alastair was now spotted. Riddle walking towards him black fog coming from every step he takes.

"Woah, never expected that now." Alistair said nervously. He then sees a sword from a knights  display and grabs the sword.

Riddle sees this and the stem of the roses turn bigger. He bro the stem as the rest turn into a sword as well.

"Let's make this a duel. More of a proper way of settling this." Alistair said.

'Wait a minute. So if Alistair is supposed to be good and Riddle is supposed to be bad then wouldn't Alistair have to win. Since good guy beats bad guy?! But now wouldn't Riddle win? Alistair acts like the bad guy.'  You thought.

Suddenly Riddle disappeared, you and Alastair looked confused. Alistair turned his body around fast thinking he was going to hit from behind but he got stabbed once he did on the back. Seemed like Riddle did trick him. You quickly turned away not wanting to see the blood yourself.

As Riddle pulled out the sword from his back. Alistair quickly tried to cut him but only managed to cut his arm a bit. Riddle kick his side then Alistair's went flying to the wall. Hitting the wall hard with so much pressure that his head felt almost felt like passing out.

Alistair then felt something at his neck.

"Off with his head." The. Riddle cuts off his head. The sword made out of roses stem covered in beautiful red blood. His body fell to the floor.

"It seems like I should have your head on my wall." He said as he held his head by his hair. Riddle then looked at you noticing you had enough.

"This world really is mad.... Let me go. You'll find whoever you're looking for, some other day." He dropped Alistair's head to the floor and walked towards you.

"Why do you want to leave so badly?" He asked.

"I.... I want to explore. I can't just stay in one place for too long.... It feels like I will be forever trapped."

"And I want to do a bunch of things but I can't. Cause I'm a King." He said sadly but at the same time as a fact.

"Fine.... If truly want to go then go. You have 5 minutes to get out of here but if I find you, you will have no choice but to stay here. Do I sound clear?" His tone was serious. The thorns and roses disappeared as he looked like his normal self.

You then remembered his past from the game. Feeling the guilt, as you cried knowing his past but now you wanted to hug him. Even with the blood on his clothes. You stepped towards him and hug him. He stiffed up but didn't push you away or hugged you back.

"I'm sorry you went through that. You went through so much that no one was there to tell you it's ok to eat or do whatever you want. Wants I leave please just ask yourself what would I want to do.... Other than asking yourself what would mother do?" You said and break the hug.

"You got 4 minutes...." He muttered. Your eyes widen then quickly ran.

It's been 10 minutes and you've finally got out without getting caught by him. Your sweat from running and everything. You needed a shower or something.

You then see a ball that's used from playing croquet. It was flowing very bright blue. You got curious and grabbed it then passed out.