You were doing the dishes at the bar

You were doing the dishes at the bar . Your phone rang .
📳TRING TRING
(You picked up the call )
Yn: Yeobseo
Jimin: ynie where are you?
Yn: at the bar
Jimin : should I pick you from there , I was heading to home . I also got something to eat let's watch a movie tonight.
Yn: okay
(After few minutes Jimin came and you both went to your apartment .

There you both are pizza while watching movie

There you both are pizza while watching movie.)
Jimin : I totally forgot that
Yn: what did you forgot?
Jimin: there is a part so be ready
Yn: when is it?
Jimin: I forgot the date I'll ask my assistant and tell you tomorrow but it's in this week. I kept your outfit shoes accessories and dress in that bag .
Yn: thanks oppa
Jimin: I will send a makeup artist here for your makeup also .
Yn: no no it's okay. I don't like too much makeup. I'll just do a little touch up
Jimin : are you sure
Yn: yes.
(After few minutes they slept. Next morning you both had your breakfast at a cafe )
NIGHT 12:23am
Head worker: yn come here .
Yn:hnn
Head worker: serve these drinks to the customers. Alia ( a servant) is in the washroom and she is taking too much time .
Yn: where to serve them ( cold face )
Head worker: at 12 table.
Yn: hnn(cold face )
Head worker: can't you show a little smile to the customers. I am just sick of your cold face. Please smile a little while serving.
Yn: okay 😒

( You went to the table and start serving the drinks with a smile )Yn: here sir 🙂( There were 4 people sitting on that table

Yn: here sir 🙂
( There were 4 people sitting on that table. You served the drinks to three of them but when you kept the last dink infront of the 4 person...)
???: Yn
( You looked at that person and you got shocked. You immediately stood properly and said)
Yn: enjoy your drink sir . If you need anything then call me.
( You bowed in front of them and went to the dressing room as soon as possible)
Yn: what the hell is he doing here .
( 1 person from that table said)
1 person: boss do you know her
Taehyung: no . It's just misunderstanding.
(Taehyung came here with his 3 employees to give them a small party for their company progress)
(You took your cigarette 🚬 box from your locker and went outside)
Taehyung: ok guys bye
( All his employees left he was going towards his car but his phone rang)
On the call 📳
Taehyung: why did you called me .
                  What. Hello hellooo. I can't hear you.
( There was a lot of noise of music so he came at the backside of the bar . And there he saw you . He got so shocked)
Taehyung: (whispered) I'll call you later.
(Right now he was fewming in anger because he saw you smoking 🚬.

you didn't noticed that he was standing there . He came towards you and slapped you hardly.)
Taehyung: what the hell are you doing.
Are you out of your mind . From when did you start smoking huh?
Yn: why do you care . Just mind your own fu¢k!ng business.
Taehyung: what's the problem with you why are you being so rude and now started cursing .
Yn: shut up 😒
Taehyung: where were you from 4 years I tried to find you everywhere. I also tried to contact your father but his phone was switched off.
Yn: .........
Taehyung: I'm sorry yn for everything which I did in the past . Please come with me your daughter needs you , she needs a mother . I can't handle her alone.
Yn:No , I'll never come back and she is not my daughter now I have my own life .
Taehyung : WHAT . How can you say this . And where are you living . What about your parents. No one was there when I came to your house.
Yn: They are dead ( you said this with a straight and emotionless face )
Taehyung: when how ?
Yn: when I was pregnant dad lied that mom's condition is better she was already dead and after a few days of her death dad committed suicide .
Taehyung: then Where were you
( His phone rang. The call was from his daughter. You took the chance and start walking but he held your wrist. You jerked his hand and said )
Yn: leave me and please don't follow me. ( After saying that you ran from there . Taehyung was about to ram after you but his phone 📱 ring again. He picked up the call)
??: appa (crying 😭)I fell on the floor please come fast .
( Then he went to his home)