'What's wrong, Miss Lawyer? Cat got your tongue?'

His lips curved up lightly, but only in one corner, and his eyes looked more siren like, which I've never seen before.

'Nice to know that you actually can shut up.'

'Hmm, not likely.' I gathered myself and plastered a smile, putting the notes back in his hand. 'And you can keep this. It was in your pants so I'd rather not take it back.'

'You are the one who put it there.'

'And it was hilarious.' I grin

'True.' Jungkook agreed from the side, and when we looked at him, his cheeks were full to the brim. He could barely chew.

'Whatever. I don't need charity.' He dropped the money back in my hands

'If no one wants it...' Taehyung snickered and slowly reached between the two of, reminding us that he is still here. 'Thanks!' He grabbed the money from my hand and ran off. 'And I didn't even have to get naked!'

'Idiot.' Jimin shook his head at Taheyung, but then lightly chuckled at the sight of him and Jungkook counting the bills like kids on a Christmas day. 'You do realise that he just took your money?'

'Technically, he took your money. I did give it to you.' I was going to tease him a little, but I got drawn to his body once again.

Now that he's so much closer, I can see every little line of his muscles more clearly. His collarbones are prominent, but they don't stick out much. Just enough to make a slight bridge to his shoulders. He even has a little beauty mark on the inner corner of his left collarbone. His chest sure looks nice and firm, perfect to lay on. And those damn abs of his look like they're drawn on. Perfect, slight dents, creating shadows between all those squares on his stomach, not too out there like you'd see on athletes, but more than enough to make you fantasize about what they would feel like under your fingers. And that V dent is something that makes you drool.

I let myself get a bit too lost, my eyes tracing his body from his waist up, following the same lines once again. I must have touched him all over in my head, at least until my eyes traced up his neck and back to his face, to see him looking at me with pure disgust on his face. His eyebrows furrowed a little, his lips somehow twisting downwards.

'I feel violated.'

'I-' I didn't even get to argue when he turned and started walking away. Fuck you, then. 'The rest of you might be shit, but you do have a nice ass.'

He didn't bother turning or saying a thing, but he did smack his own ass as he walked up the stairs, and it honestly made me laugh more than it should.

He came back down about 10 minutes later, dry and clothed, but still the same, whiney little shit.

'You're still here.'

'Do you ever stop complaining?' I chuckle and offer him a pizza box that I managed to save before Jungkook and Taehyung munched it all down

'Yes. When you leave and I have peace.' He might have been sassy, but he still took the box and sat down next to me, nearly squishing me. 'Squeeze your fat ass a little.'

'You're-' my phone rang and cut me off, with Namjoon's name flashing across my screen. He never calls me. What the... 'I'll insult you after I answer this.'

'Hello, Joon?'

'Oh, great. Hi. Quickly. Are you home?'

'No. Why?'

'Good. Stay wherever you are for now. Don't come home.'

'O... kay? What is going on?' I ask in confusion

'My parents and I are coming over in about an hour. The plan is for me to propose to you.'

My phone might be a bit too loud because all three of them are looking at me, glancing at each other at my conversation.

'Come on. Seriously?!' I groan

He sighed deeply on the other line, sounding just as annoyed. 'Unfortunately. I can't escape it, but I can't propose if you're not there, right?' He chuckled

'True, true. Can you let me know when you leave?'

'Definitely. By the way, you owe me about 7 million won for this damn ring.'

Taehyung started choking on his pizza, so Jungkook had to save him.

'Let's be honest, you didn't buy that ring for me.' I laugh, and then he started laughing, too

'Got me there.'

'Right. Thanks for the heads up. Have fun with our parents.'

'Lord give me patience because if you give me strength Imma kill them all.'

He hung up after that, leaving me to laugh at the silence after the call ended.

I looked up from my phone to see these three chimpanzees looking at me with a million questions weighing on them.

'Is that the guy you gotta marry?' Jungkook asks first

'Yep. But obviously, that won't happen.' I chuckle. 'Neither of us wants it. Plus, he's had a girlfriend for the last 2 years. His parents are just not aware of it yet.'

'Why would you even have to marry someone like this? That's just... shit.' Taehyung commented

'Because our parents are idiots. Well, mine are. His parents are actually quite nice. But on the more positive note, you get to hang out with me a bit longer.' I decide to troll Jimin, nudging him gently

He leaned his head back on the couch, groaning in annoyance. 'Why do you hate me?

'Instead of whining and complaining, how about we go shopping?'

'What?' He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at me, making a small grimace

'I need to buy some things and I'm bored. Let's get out of the house for a while. All of us.'

'Fuck yes!' Jungkook and Taehyung jumped up, smackimg their hands together in a high ten

'It's 3 against one. You can't win here.'

'Uuuup we go!' Those two pulled him up with ease, and then he really didn't have a choice but to get his ass up

'I'll give you guys 10 minutes to get ready, and then we're going.'