"Alright I'm sorry". Nawal said seeing how he was still frowning his face while she tried to stiffen her laughter.

"So where is your husband". Jamal asked pushing the clothes aside and settling down beside her.

"You know where he already is".

"Are you okay?". Jamal asked noticing her change of expression by his question.

"Yes I am". She Rose her head up to look at Jamal who was by her left and jamil by her right.

"Are you sure?". She shurgged before asking a question to avoid answering he's.

"When is Muhaisin coming back". It's been a year now". She asked no one on particular.

"He has an additional year because he is doing his masters.

"I really miss him". She whined falling on the bed. Jamil's phone rang and he excused himself.

"Tell me, I'm not convinced you're okay. Sit up". He said pulling her up.

"I don't know how to explain it". Nawal said looking at him.

"Is it jabbar?." He asked her and she nodded. She and Jamal shared this silent trust that she believes she could confide in him. She usually tells Muhaisin her problems but he wasn't around. She needed someone.

"Did he do anything silly again".

"No. it's been the same old routine. It's just that....." She trailed off. Jamal didn't know why he said what he said next but then he did.

"Nawal, do you love him"?. Nawal turned to look at him before turning away. She didn't want him to read her through her eyes.she was that bad at hiding her pain.

"Do you"?. He asked again.

"I think I do.... I don't know". She sighed rubbing her temples.

"Nawal, even with you being my cousin you'll forever be my sister and if I know you as much as I do, you love jabbar. You still have the endurance to stay with him with all the things he does and says to you. You're still hanging on". Jamal said removing all lark from his face.

"I don't know Jamal. Everything is hurting. It hurts more cause whatever he does I still find my self wanting to stick around. Still hoping silently that he'll come around. I'm starting to develop feelings for him and hopefully he'll reciprocate it.".

" I dunno what to tell you, but if I know my brother, he's never coming out from whatever he is in. Believe me we've all tried. Mai martaba has sent him to countless therapist but he wouldn't open up not to talk of finding a solution to his problem. He's been like that for the past twenty one years, what makes you think he'll come around."

"I just have this nagging feeling that he will. Look at you, you never cared about girls but know you've found love and you're getting married. What makes him any different."

"Nawal,this situation is obvious. I only didn't care about them I never disliked them. But jabbar doesn't even dislike girls. He hates them."

"I'll prove you wrong even if it means a life time waiting".

"I'll pray for you, I'll pray every thing goes well and you're able to be happy". He said and she nodded. He pulled her into a hug carefully soothing her head  before releasing her.

They spoke about something different lighting the mood. Jamal spoke about he didn't want anything extravagant just simple and Jamil walked inside.

"What'd I miss". The way he paused at the door looking like he ran back to hear what they were saying made them laugh. The continued talking and Jamil wouldn't stop talking about how soon he wanted to get married to Asmau.

ROYAL GAMESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें