9:A look alike

"You guys should hurry up, all the cars are going". Anty jumai shouted. She is another sister to Muhammad Ardo.

"We are coming". Jabriya shouted from their room. They where trying to fit into their dresses.

"Hurry up, it's only one car left". Anty jumai said. She would have gone but she couldn't leave both of them alone.

"We are coming". This time it was Nawal that answered and she came running down the stairs with jabriya trailing behind her.

"Let's go, do you guys have to be late". Anty jumai said frowning her face, she turned and walked out leaving Nawal and jabriya  who exchanged glances and snickered. They entered the car and settled in with anty jumai still complaining about them being late.

She kept on nagging like all those grandmother's, even though she is one .

They arrived at the venue late cause everybody was already inside, only the few once making calls outside the hall.

"Kun ga ko, har an Fara bikin"(you see, they've started the party). Anty jumai said and hissed before walking towards the hall. She nagged all the way here, even the driver found it annoying.when she successfully entered the hall Nawal and jabriya bursted into laughter while clapping hands with each other.

"Kai Anty jumai, shegen mita".(she likes complaining.

"Since from the house, har muka Kay nan Sai pada take tayi". Jabriya said.

"I didn't even tell you how beautiful you look because of anty jumai nagging". Nawal said to jabriya. They look like mates but jabriya was only in SS 2.

"Thanks, you also look beautiful".

"Now come let's go and look for you a boyfriend". Nawal said and jabriya's mood changed immediately. It was like she remembered  something or someone.

" Are you okay, your mood just suddenly changed.". Nawal asked putting her hand on jabriya's shoulder.

"I haven't told anyone this before, I'll tell you after we get back. For now let's go inside ,the party has already started." Jabriya said trying to smile.

"Alright, cheer up.it our cousins wedding . We can't be caught frowning now can we? .Nawal said with a full blown smile which also made jabriya smile.

"Alright, let's go". She adjusted her chain bag, then they went inside together. Everybody was already sitted and eating when they came. They sat in a table only the both of them before some of their cousins signified for them to come, they stood up and went to sit with them. It was a table of five and three males were already occupying the seats.

"So Nawal,how are you enjoying your stay here". One of them asked while she was keeping her bag in the table.

"Huh". She said giving them the confused look." I didn't get you".

"Am Imran, your cousin". Nawal smiled, even if she found his introduction wired.

"Nice meeting, am jawhara but people call me Nawal." She gave him a small smile, afraid he would faint if she gave him a full blown one.

"Jawhara, jewel, gem and essence, while Nawal gift, present, favour,grace and kindness, that's the meaning of your name right". Imran said keeping his strong gaze fixed on Nawal.

"Yes, that's the meaning of my name but you must be very experienced in arabic to be able to spell out the meaning of  my name like you just did".

"Hmmm, iyayi rugan aro, zaka yi ka Gama , because you're the only one that knows how to speak arabic". The other guy who was sitting close to him said. He was wearing a grey kaftan and matching zanna which made him look cute.