what is Slash up too (part 2) (Leoanna's first fight?!?!)

(before i start, i have to that I've have been looking at this Slash x Alopex ship for the pass week and a half and it's kinda cute😊👍 , and if y'all can think of other ship names for me and Leo let me know because i suck at names 😅)

(anyway back to the story)

Slash POV

Slash: come on the suspense is killing me

Alopex: i have feelings for you, and i want to be more than friends with you

(for fans of the ship Y'all can use your imagination of how long they were hanging before Alopex's confession)

Slash: now that you said it, i feel the same way too but i have one condition

Alopex: what is it?

Slash: I'II be your boyfriend as long as keep our relationship a secret and only come at nights

Alopex: i can do that *leans in and kisses him on the cheek*

Slash: that's good *yawns* i need some sleep

Alopex: and i need to get going, same time on the roof? 

Slash: yea, good night my darling fox *goes to sleep*

Alopex: *tucks him in and kisses his cheek again and jumps out the window*

Leo's POV

*the next morning* *at 5:00am*

*it was morning Leo has woken up and as he sat up he sees his darling Keke still sleeping. he had a sad smile on his face because of that nightmare he had as he got out of bed he kissed Keanna on the forehead and got into the gym to meditate. as Leo was meditating he couldn't stop thinking about her and that nightmare and her promise himself to protect her, but he might have overthink it*

*a few hours later* *at 8:35am*

*it was after breakfast the turtles, April, Renet, and Keanna said goodbye to the mighty Mutanimals and went to the lair, as they got there the turtles got in the dojo to train and the girls went doing their own things with Renet taking care of and playing with ice cream in the kitchen, April on her laptop and taking care of Donnie's lab, and Keanna playing and taking care of Chompy in the living room*

*in the dojo* *3 hours later*

*the turtles are still training with Donnie and Mikey watching while Raph and Leo the last two standing and as usual Raph is being aggressive again and Donnie got to move Raph off of Leo and Mikey comforted Leo*