Ask 3 (typically Mikey 😒😒)

Leo POV

*so Leo watched Keanna walked inside her building and thought about his first kiss. then he started to walk back to the lair*

Leo: i can't believe that i confessed my feelings and she felt the same way

*In the turtle lair* *at 10:15pm*

* as Leo walk in the lair he sees his brothers and friends sleeping in the living room and he was surprised that Renet and Mona stayed and he guessed that Raph and Mikey needed someone to cuddle with. and oddly enough he wanted to cuddle with Keanna since she is his girlfriend*

Leo: *picks up his phone and calls Keanna*

*At Keanna's apartment*

*Keanna was in her kitchen warming up some sweeten almond milk until she heard her phone rings*

Keanna: hello?

Leo: hey my chocolate, I'm surprised you're still awake

Keanna: well I'm preparing too, so what is it blueberry?

Leo: well i just came home and see my brothers sleeping and cuddling  with their girlfriends and i need some company

Keanna: *drinks her milk* I'II be there in a few mins you love

Leo: i love you too *hangs up*

no one's POV

*5 mins later*

*Keanna comes in the lair already in her pajamas and overnight bag, and see that everybody is asleep then she sees Leo come out of his room*

Leo: there you are sweetie *hugs her*

Keanna: *hugs back*

*in Leo's room*

* Leo sits on his bed with Keanna sitting behind him and puts her chin on his shoulder and hugs him hard out of affection*

Leo: *chuckles* don't squeeze me so hard i get it you love me so much *picks up his guitar and puts it on*

Keanna: *letting him go but still sitting on the bed* what are you doing?

Leo: just listen

*song starts*