Wow! This is fantastic! echoes through the Great hall.

Caesar: And finally, from District 12, Amara Everdeen...

The reading pauses as he can't belive what he's seeing. Effie looks awkwardly, while Haymitch eagerly awaits the score.

Caesar: Eleven, the highest score in the history of the Hunger Games!

Was her score really the highest in the history on the game? - Harry asks excitedly. "Yes, but that's not always a good thing, it puts a target on her back." says Haymitch somewhat sadly but with a hint of pride.

Effie: Congratulations!

They stand up excitedly. Effie hugs Cienna and the other stylist.

Cienna: This is fantastic!

Peeta: Congratulations! - he says proudly but with a hint of concern.

Amara: I thought they hated me.

Haymitch: They appreciated you boldness.

Cienna: To Amara Everdeen! To Girl on Fire!

They all stand up and then toast with champagne glasses.

Amara's room

Amara lies on Peeta's chest, playing with his hair and they talk quietly.

Amara: Peeta, you have to promise not to mention our soulmate connection during the interviews.

In the Great Hall, they look at Amara with confusion, not understanding why she would say such a thing. Finally, Ron raises the question. "Why don't want to mention your connection?" Hermione just look at him, as if it's entirely obvious. "Probaly because she doesn't want it used against them. They would know each other's vulnerabilities." The victors nod in agreement. Finnick, who has been quietly chatting with them, can't resist saying something. "Looks like you didn't really listen to her, my love" he says with a huge grin. Amara just shakes her head with loving eyes.

Peeta: What? Why? Are you ashamed of me? - he asks anxiously, sitting up nervously.

Amara: No, not at all. I just don't want them to know our vulnerabilities, I love you, Peeta, and I don't want to lose you." - She strokes his face and gently kisses him.

Peeta: I Love you too! - He kisses her again, this time more passionately, and flips Amara onto her back with him above her.

That's enough! That's more than enough! I don't want to see this!" James exclaims, horrified, covering his eyes. Sevaral others laugh at him. Finnick sueezes his soulmate's thigh and speaks up, "This is getting interesting"

Peeta continues to kiss Amara, then pulls back to remove her top and starts kissing her chest. The screen fades to black and transitions to another scene.

Oh, thank Goodness! James sighs in relief, while Lily shakes her head amused. Finnick, on the other hand, appears disappointed not to see what happened.

Capital garden

President Snow and Secena are having a conversation.

President Snow: Eleven?

Secena: She deserves it.

President Sow: She nearly shot you in the head with an arrow.

Secena: But she aimed for the apple. - he smiles.

President Snow: Next to your head. Sit down. - Secena walks slowly to the bench and sit down.

President Snow: Secena, why do you think there is a victor?

Secena: What do you mean by that?

President Snow: I mean, in your opinion, why does someone win?

Everyone watches the screen with curiosity.

President Snow: If the goal is to terrify the districts, why not slaughter them immediately after the reaping? It would be much quicker. Hope. - he leans in closer.

Secena: Excuse me?

Hope,, the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, but too much is dangerous. It's necessary to keep it in check. - He says as he trims the white roses.

Amara immediately tenses at the sight of the white roses.

Secena: That is?

President Snow: That is? Keep it in check.

Secena: Alright. With that, stand up and leaves.

Fucking sick! James shouts at the president. Well, it seems Everdeen hasn't even started the game, and they already want her dead. That's quite an accomplishment" Johanna jokes, and Amara just laughs.

----- I hope you enjoyed today's part! If you did, don't forget comment and vote!😘❤️

Kisses to everyone!❤️❤️❤️