Triplets-P.3

You smiled as you saw Daniel behind you, finally you could shout at ashton without having to think about your choice of words because of Jason.

"Sorry about that, it was my fault" Ashton tried to admit, though it was actually Jason's fault you were in the gift shop to start with. He held out his hand for Dan to shake, "I'm Ashton"

Daniel was about to grab his hand before he paused and looked at you, "Is this the Ashton?" He asked you to which you nodded, instantly he took his hand away as if he were disgusted by Ash.

"Hey Jason, do you wanna go get some food?" You asked as you picked your son up.

"Yeah!" He excitedly said, bringing a smile to your face,

"Okay, well if you go with Dan here he's going to take you to Uncle Ed - and he'll get you any food you want!"

"Even chips?" Jason asked joyfully,

"Even chips" You copied while nodding. He let out an excited giggle before reaching out for Daniel.

"Can you take him back while I talk with him?" You asked him, nodding your head towards Ashton who was still silent after his rejected handshake.

Daniel nodded slowly before saying, "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?"

"No i've got it covered, P.s tell Laura she's in some deep.. well.. you know" Dan nodded again before taking your son.

You turned and looked at Ashton again, his eyes watching the man who just took your son from him and rejected his simple hello. Once his eyes met yours you angrily motioned towards the doors of the gift shop, he followed your directions and left with you following. Ashton took a seat on one of the benches facing the shop as you stood a few feet in front of him.

"Not gonna take a seat?" He asked motioning towards the spot beside him.

You ignored his comment, "What do you want?"

"Who was that?" He asked, most likely about Daniel, and doing the same as you by rejecting your question.

"I asked first" You stated, crossing your arms.

"Technically I did" Ashton challenged, crossing his arms with a smile on his face. You however weren't in the mood for games.

"Fine- No. Now, What do you want?" You spat.

"Was he your boyfriend? You guys don't really seem like a fitting couple, he's not very muscly.. and blond - now even i know he's not your type. You guys just fúck buddies?" Ashton teased, knowing he was pissing you off.

"So what if we are? Whats it to you, you're not exactly one to speak are you Ashton."

"What are you on about y/n?"

You rolled your eyes, remembering the many pictures of him with vairous girls in magazines and articles - all of them claming different things and all of them looking suspicious.

"I've seen the papers, the magazines, the articles. You get around a bit don't you, last I read you were in Louiseanna with some blond haired, fake tanned model" You remembered that because you read about it two weeks ago, you still didn't know why you read about him.

"I haven't been with any girl for a long time" Ashton admitted, as if he were trying to trick you but you remembered the date like the birth of your children.

"Oh really, because that article came out on the 25th of November! Two and a half weeks is a really long time, isn't Ashton" You replied saracstically. You could feel tears springing at your eyes, it always happend when you were angry.