"So tell me guys what is going on in your life? Your college is about to start from Monday, have you prepared for it?"

"Jennie do you remember Lisa who used to lived at the house in front of us with her mother, with whom you used to play in your childhood." Mrs. Kim asks Jennie with a smirk.

"Ummm no. But why are you asking and what's with that smirk?" Jennie asked in confusion.

"I heard that they're coming back to live here and she is going to take admission in our college."

"Ohh I remember her!" Jisoo suddenly gets excited and says while looking at Jennie teasingly, "Don't you remember Tae, that little girl with whom our Jennie wanted to marry."

Hearing Jisoo, Jennie chokes on her juice and starts coughing. Mrs. Kim stood up and pats on her back to help her.

"Hey Jennie relax, don't be too hasty to meet your wife. Drink your juice comfortably, your wife hasn't arrived yet."

"What are you saying brother, she has been waiting for her arrival since years , now she knows that her beloved wife is finally coming back, she must have been yearning to meet her. BTW mom, when is she coming?"

" For God's sake I am telling you two that if a single word comes out from both of your mouth , then I will- Jennie picks up a knife placed on the dining table and points it towards them and tells, "I will shut the mouth of both of yours for forever."

"Relax Jennie! Put your Knife Down, Your wife will arrive by this afternoon."

"MOMM!"

"HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA."

--

"It's already 2 o'clock in the afternoon Jennie, where is your wife? why hasn't she arrived yet?"

"I don't know and will you stop calling her my wife?  What are you guys even doing here? " Jennie asks her friends Irene and Nayeon who were sitting on the balcony while waiting for Jennie's wife arrival.

"Why?! When we were little you always used to call her 'my wife'. So what happened now? And whenever we try to play or talk to her, you always get jealous and kept her away from us so that only you could play with he--- "IM NAYEON SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHY ARE YOU HERE!" Jennie cut her off and asks her screaming.

"Chill Jennie. They told us that Lisa is coming back." Irene points towards twins who were just sitting on the sofa eating popcorn while listening to them all.

"And we got curious about what she looks like now so we went here to see her." she says.

"You both are enjoying it a lot, aren't you?" Jennie speaks while looking at her two siblings.

" Jennie, what do you think she looks like now. Will she still look as cute as her childhood or will she have grown up to be sexy girl?" Instead of answering her questions Tae asked her to tease her even more.

"I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HER OR LISTEN ABOUT HER SO STOP ASKING ME." Jennie said in frustration.

"Hey guys I think she is here." Nayeon suddenly said and hearing her, everyone runs toward the balcony and starts peeping.

When they glances, a car stops outside the front house, from which two people come out. One of the two people they acknowledge the lady as Mrs.MANOBAN but they were not able to see the other girl well because she was on the other side of the car. They get down from the car and start going inside the house, seeing that Jennie says" Common turn around little bit."

Let You Go (Jenlisa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara