| xxxxiv ; broken hearts

Mulai dari awal

Yuta reluctantly nodded his head, still thinking back about what she was talking about. She helped him stand from the ground and walk towards the bed.

Y/N helped to move the covers over Yuta's body. She went back to her side of the bed and rested next to him. Yuta moved towards her, clinging onto her figure instantly. She smiled and gently began running her fingers through his hair, lulling him to sleep.

She felt his breathing even out and knew he had fallen asleep. Y/N sighed and got herself comfortable, closing her eyes and falling asleep as well.

Time will tell whether my plan will work...

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

DECEMBER 24TH, 2018, SHINJUKU.

"Do your best?" Hakari muttered.

"Make sure you come back alive?" Panda added.

Hakari shrugged his shoulders, "Doesn't really feel right, does it?"

Baby Panda nodded his head, "Yeah... Up till now, winning has always been a given."

"Just can't seem to really work up the feeling to be worried or cheer him on," Kirara said.

"Kelp."

Y/N laughed in response, "Gojo-sensei will appreciate anything given by his students."

"If he replies with something like, 'That's a given!' I feel like I'd beat him to death before he even faces against Sukuna," Maki commented.

Suddenly, Y/N felt something brushing against her hand. She looked down and noticed Yuta was drawing patterns on her hand and looked back up at him. She knew he was spacing out, absolutely worried.

"Yuta, it's okay. I'm right here," She whispered.

After that night where Yuta broke down, Y/N decided to not head out to Shinjuku with Gojo. Instead, she'd remain by Yuta's side. However, she didn't change her mind about going after Gojo. Yuta knew that was the best compromise he'd get, and so agreed to her plan reluctantly.

Y/N looked to the staircase and saw Gojo walking down with Principal Gakuganji and Utahime behind him.

For once, she saw the most serious look ever on his face. It rivalled to his demeanour to the incident one year ago, during the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons.

"Sensei, your cursed technique is in the way!!" Yuji exclaimed.

Gojo blinked in surprise before grinning and pointing to his back, "Give it your best shot!"

Yuji took up his offer and slapped his hand onto Gojo's back. One by one, all of his students came up to either slap harshly or pat gently on Gojo's back.

"Gojo-sensei," Y/N called when she reached her turn.

"Y/N," He called her name.

Y/N smiled and decided to close in for a hug, "You know, whenever I close the distance between us, your Infinity is always off."

"Perks of being my favourite student," He said, laughing in response.

Y/N laughed as well before looking up at him, "I'm glad you're my teacher, Gojo-sensei. I don't know where I'd be if you didn't visit me in the execution room. Whatever happens after this, just know it was for the best."