Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae

Start from the beginning

"Aishh let me go Jungkook". Taehyung try to loosen Jungkook's grip on his waist.

"No I'm not gonna let you go until you say you forgive me". Jungkook said, tightening his hug on Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung sigh, put on a done face as he is too tired trying to get out of Jungkook's strong arms.

"Okay okay I forgive you. Will you let me go? I wanna change my clothes and cook our dinner".

Those words make Jungkook smile. He started to loosen his grip on Taehyung's body. He kiss Taehyung's cheek.

"You're the cutest. Thank you baby. I promise you I would never do that again. And I'll also help you prepare our dinner".

"Hmm. Come quick then". Taehyung get up from Jungkook's lap and walk to the room to change his clothes, feeling uncomfortable in the bathrobe.

Jungkook exhale. He swears that he would never make Taehyung mad again. The strict Taehyung really freaks him out, and he's making sure he would never see the furious Taehyung again.

************************************
Yoongi look down, fixing his shirt as he turn his head to the front again. Getting bored looking at the fully while wall in front of his eyes right now. Like..he can't actually look anywhere else.

Right, after coming home from Jin's house, Jimin still didn't forgive or saying anything to Yoongi. He just punish Yoongi by forcing the older to face the wall until Jimin tell him to stop, causing Yoongi to do as his boyfriend said. And right now, it has been almost 30 minutes since he start to do staring contest with the wall.

Apart from still not forgiving him, Jimin is still giving him silent treatment, don't want to utter any words with the older. Yoongi know, he deserve all that. He started all this, and he had to face the consequences.

"Tired of facing the wall? It's been only half an hour, Yoongi hyung
Jimin said, finally talking to Yoongi.

"Baby, I rather look at your face the whole day rather than meeting myself with this wall".

"But you would rather push me away than cuddling with me right?"

"Baby, I admit my mistakes now. Whatever I did to you, it's awful. I know you're hurt and I'm feeling so bad right now, Jiminie. I was stupid, really freaking stupid. Please forgive me, Jiminshi. I promise you I would never do such mistakes like that ever again".

Yoongi can't hear any words coming out from Jimin's mouth. Suddenly his waist got hugged by someone.

"I can hear sincerity in that voice of yours. Turn behind and look at me, Yoongi hyung". Jimin said with soft voice.

Yoongi look behind, facing Jimin as he hug Jimin's waist.

"I'm sorry to do all this, hyungie. I know what I just did was cruel and awful. But I had to. I want you to admit your mistake". Jimin pout.

Yoongi pinch Jimin's cheeks. "It's okay baby, I understand. You did all right. I admit my mistakes for hurting you".

"It must be pity for you that you get ignored by me right? I really missed talking to you, Yoongi hyung. Aishh I feel so bad now". Jimin pout and look down.

"Don't be, baby. I know you did all that for good intention. Just you forgiving me is enough, I will really forget about all this".

"Mm I forgive you, hyungie".

"Really,baby?" Yoongi widened his eyes.

Jimin nod. "Of course".

"Awwhh thank you so much baby"? Yoongi pull Jimin in his embrace as Jimin smile widely and hug his boyfriend back.

"Damn it they will tease me a lot if they know I got punished by you".

"Then don't make me let them know, hyungie". Jimin threaten but in a very sweet voice.

Yoongi chuckle. "Trust me, I won't, baby". Yoongi said earning laugh from the younger.

************************************
Taehyung tiptoe, sneakily go inside the bedroom after making sure Jungkook is not there. He approach the cupboard, open it and look for a blanket. Once he found it, he grab it and close the cupboard, turning around, he got shocked to see Jungkook right in front of his face.

"Fucking God--aishh Jungkook ah". Taehyung rub his chest.

"Uhum. Where are you going, baby? And what to do with that blanket. We have a blanket we can share in this room". Jungkook said.

"I'm.. I'm going to sleep in another room".

"What? No you're not going to".

"Why not?"

"This is my bedroom, and this is also your bedroom. Wherever you sleep, it's here. You belong here, beautaeful".

"No. I'm gonna sleep in another room and you can't stop me".

Jungkook smile. "Hmm what a naughty boyfriend I have hmm?"

Taehyung widened his eyes when Jungkook suddenly put his hand against the wall, clearly pinning him. It makes Taehyung automatically glue his back on the cupboard.

"Wh..what are you doing, Jungkook?" He ask nervously.

"I'm giving you a chance. Sleep here, or other room?"

"Other room".

"Pardon?" Jungkook ask, leaning closer until their noses almost touch but Taehyung manage to cover his face with the blanket he has been holding.

"Other room". Taehyung said with his muffled voice.

"Look at me, baby". Jungkook whisper.

Taehyung slowly peek out his eyes from the blanket, covering his red face. Jungkook is just too close to him and he can't help but to blush.

"I'm giving you one last chance. You're going to sleep here or there?"

"Here". Taehyung mumble.

"Louder please". Jungkook pretend he didn't hear.

"Here". Taehyung said a bit louder.

"Excellent choice. Let's go to bed, then".

Taehyung raise his eyebrow, looking at Jungkook who is still pinning him. Hoping for the younger to let him go.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"It's you. How can I go to the bed when you don't let me go?". Taehyung said, slightly pushing Jungkook's body away.

Jungkook chuckle. "My bad".

"Yah yah yahh what the freak, you coconut headed boy? Put me down". Taehyung shout when he suddenly got lifted on the air like a bridal style, of course by Jungkook.

"Baby, stop moving, you're gonna fall". Jungkook said as he walk to the bed with Taehyung in his arms.

Slowly laying Taehyung's body on the bed, he adjust the pillow and pull up the blanket to his boyfriend's chest.

"You're being forceful to me, Jungkook ah". Taehyung sounded like he's sulking.

"You do know why I did that, dear".

"Sleep well okay, baby? And please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry". Jungkook kiss Taehyung's forehead with full of love. "Goodnight my angel".

"You're not gonna hug me?". Taehyung look up to Jungkook with his doe eyes.

"I can do that?" Jungkook ask, ruffling the older's soft hair.

"You forced me to sleep with you and now you don't want cuddle me. How meanie". Taehyung cutely pout.

Jungkook chuckle. "Okay baby. I'm cuddling you". Jungkook also lay on the bed, get his body into the blanket as he hug Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung waste no time to lay his head on Jungkook's chest, smiling as he got to hear Jungkook's heartbeat.

"Goodnight Jungkookie". Taehyung wish, having his eyes closed.

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's hair. "Goodnight too, my baby".

And soon both drifted to sleep.

To be continued...