(Sindhu's dress)

On the other side, in bride's room... Sindhu is getting ready with the help of makeup artist, her cousins and friends.. They are teasing Sindhu which made her blush uncontrollably.
Her hair was done by hairstylist which suits her perfectly. Her eyes are kholed and her lips are painted with nude lipstick which looks natural on her lips. She paired her jewels according to her dress. She didn't need blush as she already looks like a human tomato.. Her earings, bangles,chains,rings,nosepin..
everything makes her devilishly beautiful..altogether she looks like a fairy tale princess..
Sindhu likes her look a lot and thanked her makeup artist warmly while her cousins and friends started their another teasing session. But Sindhu is dreaming about her man who is going to be her soon-to-finance.she blushed on thinking about him.. Their first meet, romantic moments, sightings everything makes her cheeks pain like a hell because of continuous blushings.

M:Enna d.. Iva namala kandukama.. Ava patuku taniya veka patutu iruka..

B:madam dream world la irukanga pola..

M:ohh.. Itutan engagement jitters ah..

B:Atae atae..

M:ipo paru.. Ivala..

B:heyy.. Enadi pana pora

Meghna stood up from the bed and moved towards sindhu and pinched her waist..

Si:Ahhhh.. Amma.. She yelled..

M&B:Hahaha..

B:Ayyo amma mudiyala.. Ava reaction ah paren..

Sindhu pouted at them..

Si:Yen megh ipdi panuna.. Valikutu..

M:Adiyae.. Nee ivlo neram enta olagatula ma irunta.. She teased..

Si:atu.. Atu.. Nan suma yosixhitu irunten..

M:ohh.. Patiya bavi yosichitu iruntangalam.. She teased sindhu..

B:ama ama.. Patenae.. she too joined..

Si:Emma samy.. Potum.. Enna ala vidinga..

She said and turned towards the mirror and admired her.. Her friends hugged her from either sides and kissed her cheeks. After sometimes of teasing session they called the bride to the stage which is set up in the sea shore of the resort.

Sindhu walked through the path which is covered by rose petals and reaches the stage. She didn't dare to look up while walking as she is shy to face him.
On the other side, abhi is completely lost in her beauty. His trance was broken by his friends who started to tease him. He scratched his nape to hide his blush. He then turned to admired her from top to toe. He yearned to get a eyelock from her. But she didn't look at him once because she is looking at the ground in shy. He pouted and made a quick plan in his mind and walked towards her. His friends tried to block him but he didn't paid any heed to them and walked towards his love. He gave his hand for her to
climb the stage. At that instance, Sindhu raised her head from the ground and look into his eyes. Their eyes locked. They forgot their surroundings and drowned in their eyes. Their trance was broken by the photographer while abhi mentally cursed him on his mind.sindhu blushed badly and placed her palms on his hand and walked to the stage.
The beach waves and the chill climate favorite melodies playing in the background makes the place too romantic and the couple can't able to keep their eyes and hands with them.
The rituals started and their parents exchanged plates(Tambulam) and later the couples are asked to exchange their rings.

                (💍Rings💍)

(💍Rings💍)

Amidst of the crowd abhi kneeled down in front of sindhu and stretch his hand .. While all others in front of the couples gasped including sindhu.. Later the youngsters cheered for abhi. Sindhu placed her hand on his with teary eyes while abhi inserted the ring on her ring finger and kissed her ring. She blushed badly by his acts. Later, he stood up and kissed her temple. While the youngsters hooted them.. Later, Sindhu insterted the ring on abhi's ring finger and kissed his cheeks while abhi blushed and rubbed his nape and turned aside to hide his blush.
Their friends teased them badly for their acts,While the couple stood blushingly. Later, the guests came one by one to wish the couple and present their gifts followed by photo session.
The function went to next level when the friends gang started to perform dance in the beach sand for various songs, including peppy number, kuthu songs, romantic songs.. etc. Etc..
Romantic songs with couples always perfect treat to watch but romantic songs with friends it will bring lots of memories laughing the whole, enjoying with them... Yay.. It's the most cherishable moment laa🤗...
Later, the couple too joined with their friends and danced crazily.while the unpaid guest rain paved it's way and make the day more memorable for tge couples and their friends.
They get completely drenched in rain and danced to a kuthu song with more energy. While their dance, the couple gazed each other. Abhi winked Sindhu.. She blushed .. abhi neared her and placed his hands on either sides of the waist and joined their foreheads while Sindhu gasped at his actions as they are surrounded by their friends..Later, realised they all are busy in their dance and looked abhi. His intense eyes locked with her eyes. His eyes gazed her pinky lips nad her eyes while she blinked and that's it he placed his petals on her hers.The chill climate, beach, background music, rain, their engagement day on the whole their kiss . Totally, they enjoyed their day. They parted from the kiss when their lungs begged for oxygen and panted heavily.

Si:I love you abhi.. in low voice and shivering as they are in rain for long time.

Ab:I love you too baby...

After they changed their dresses and went for lunch. After finishing their lunch they joined with their parents and friends and happily chit-chat abiut the function.

************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋