Part 2

Reversal
part 2

Mac continued

The next day

I yawned and stretched or tried to but then I felt it I couldn't believe that I was in a pair of handcuffs where did she get handcuffs from?

"What the fuck! Let me go."

"Good morning, darling. Hope you don't mind that I cuffed you I needed you controlled." I try breaking them but I know from experience that unless she lets me go I'm stuck like this. I was shocked when she reached over, took me in her hand, and starts stroking me I moan then I'm surprised that she climbs over me took my cock in her hand then she lowers herself on my cock. I couldn't help but take her throat in my hands and squeeze she stopped moving and started hitting me. "Oh god yes. Yes! Harder!" I squeezed harder and could feel that inside her was enjoying this. "Oh god, I'm cumming. So good."

"Kinky little bitch." I bring her to my lips and kiss her deeply. Melanie starts to thrust against me I cup one of her breasts and twist the nipple finding out she likes that with a series of incoherent moans and words. "Come on Melanie cum on my cock."

"So good Mac I'm close here it comes. OH GOD! OH MAC! CUM IN ME BABY!" I feel her juices gush out of her as my balls rise and I cum once again inside her. "Oh god, Mac that was incredible there's just something I love about handcuffing a man that turns me on. Hope you don't mind that I'll let you go soon." She crawls off me and reaches over for something that I see is the key to the handcuffs and I let her unlock me it was a weird feeling wearing them.

"Thank you, Melanie. Is this something that you do all the time?"

"No, but I do carry them always in case I find a bad man you were different I just wanted to have fun."

"Fun? This wasn't fun. Yes, I came but that's because you were fucking me. I've never been handcuffed before and don't care to be ever again."

"Someone didn't like losing control huh? Maybe you should more often you might like it."

"Do you have any other tricks in your bag?"

"Unfortunately no I don't I wish I had more but I don't think you'd like a ball gag now would you, that's a lot of fun."

"I'm usually the one in control doing what I want when I want to the girls I sleep with."

"So you're a dominant, I'm a switch I switch between dominant and submissive. Never had my own master."

"Do you want one?"

"Yes of course I do but they aren't easy to find."

"Would you want me to be your master?"

"I think so."

"It would mean coming home with me to Red Canyon. There's not much to do there but it's home for me. I'd look after you."

"If I suggested something to you how would you feel about making it permanent? I'm talking about it all. Marriage and everything it entails. That way we could always be together." Do I want to have Melanie all the time I don't think I'd get bored with her at least I know she's going to come home with me.

"Okay let's do this today do you have something you want to wear I know weddings are important to a girl."

"I have something I could wear. But I'd have to leave you to get it. Promise me you won't change your mind about marrying me I could be a good wife. How about kids how do you feel about kids?"

"I don't want them but if you fell pregnant I guess you'd have it."

"Only if you want it."

"I'm not going to be a good dad so it's a pointless discussion."