eight

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎
( a cole walter fanfic )

🐎🫧🎨 GORGEOUS ! 🎨🫧🐎( a cole walter fanfic )

PART EIGHT do you think he saw us?

alex approached closer to pet the horse, "did he show you the horses?" he asked, curious.

"just custard," blanca responded, recounting her encounter.

"yeah, he's a beaut," alex affirmed with a fond smile.

curious about the walter family's activities, blanca inquired, "you all ride?"

alex turned back to her, acknowledging her surprise. "all us kids?" he clarified. "yeah, some better than others. you'll have to learn if you're gonna be a real Walter," he quipped, attempting a light-hearted joke.

blanca paused briefly, sensing the weight of his words. before alex could apologize for the unintended implication, blanca interjected, beating him to it. "it's okay, i get what you were trying to say," she reassured him.

blanc continued the conversation , sharing her past experience with horseback riding.

"i was telling cole that i actually took lessons when i was younger," blanca revealed.

"oh, really?" alex responded, intrigued by her revelation.

"yeah, it was a while ago, though. did it for a few months, but then i got busy with other things and eventually stopped."

"gotcha," alex acknowledged, nodding in understanding. "so, are you thinking of picking it up again? i mean this is the perfect place to do so, honestly."

blanca considered the idea. "honestly haven't thought about it, to be honest. but who knows?" she replied with a smile.

"i'm gonna head back in" she said, preparing to make her way back indoors. "you coming?"

"yeah," alex followed after the teen girl.

as blanca made her way back to her room, she noticed jackie standing by the window, her gaze fixed on something outside.

"hey," blanca greeted her sister, walking up to stand beside her.

"is that erin?" jackie asked, her eyes trained on the scene unfolding outside. blanca joined her, peering through the window to get a clearer view of what was happening.

a sleek black jeep was parked at the front of the yard, its polished exterior reflecting the sunlight. erin stood beside the car, her posture lacking the confidence it held compared to at school.

standing a few paces away from erin, cole appeared to be engaged, yet distant, in conversation with her. his demeanor was composed yet slightly guarded, a faint furrow on his brow.