20

Armin had let you rest for a little longer as fixed the bathtub for you to sit in

   Armin had let you rest for a little longer as fixed the bathtub for you to sit in. Once the water had been at a perfect temperature, he carried you to the bathroom and placed you down gently. You had offered for him to join you, but he declined, he was afraid that if he were to join you, he probably wouldn't be able to control himself or so he says.

     Letting yourself submerge in the water, you enjoyed the warmth along with the aroma. 'So I clearly have feelings for him, and so does he.. Should I talk to him about what we are now? Am I ready for a relationship?'. Glancing around the tub, you brought some of the bubbles towards you. This was the first time someone had done something like this for you. 'How sweet of him'

-

Being left alone in the apartment could sometimes get boring. How you wished you would've kept the kitten Armin had brought home so it could keep you company, even though you missed the small fur ball, the blonde would show you pictures of the kitten that Mikasa had sent him every now and then. Even though the small kitten had went to a great home, you still couldn't help but to feel a little lonely.

A few hours after you had finished your shower, Armin had headed out to the library, claiming once again that he had forgotten a few things. Just how many papers did he need and how does he keep forgetting them! It had been hours since Armin had left and maybe that's why you began to feel quite lonely.

   [Ding!]  The sudden notification from your device surprised you as it was quiet. Picking the phone and checking who had texted you, it was none other than Armin.

Armeeen 🐚
Y/N!! I forgot something at home, could you bring the folder by the coffee table to the library please?

    Scanning the area, you noticed the folder at the end he of the table. Picking the folder, you began to head out towards the door not before noticing you weren't necessarily dressed appropriately to go outside. Once changed into more adequate clothing, you began to head to the library.

-

    Once arrived at the library, almost as if on cue, the blonde was waiting for you outside. Stepping out of your car with the folder in hand, you could see Armin smiling as he walked towards you.

    Seeing as it was slightly cold outside, Armin held out his hand towards you, without a second though you took ahold of his, immediately feeling the warmth from them. "Sorry for calling you out here, you were probably resting" he said as he gave your hand a light squeeze. "It's alright, I don't mind at all" you replied as a tint of pink filled your cheeks.

  "Let me put that folder away" the blonde said as he grabbed the folder from you, seeing his body disappear in the distance once he left towards his office. Deciding to look around the library for a new book, you began to walk towards a shelf, although before you could get it, the lights within the library turned off startling you.

    Glancing around, in one of the further back corners of the library, you took notice of a dim lighting and began to walk towards it. As you approached the corner you began to grow nervous, mostly because Armin had disappeared and didn't even call out for you once the lights had gone out.

    Your eyes widened at the view, it was a small squared table with a two lit up candles in the middle alongside with a pair of plates & cups. Walking slowly towards the table, your finger touched the white silky cloth, feeling the smoothness of it. "I'm sorry if i startled you earlier" you heard a voice speak up, a voice you knew a little too well, it was neither high pitched or deep, it was just perfect, and frankly you could listen to it forever.

   Turning around, the first thing you noticed was Armin's hair as it was parted in half. Walking to him you lifted your hand towards his hair and played with his locks, admiring how different he looked. "Does it look bad?" He asked as he scratched the side of his cheek out of nervousness. "No, I think you look handsome" you replied.

    The blond then took your other hand and guided you to the table, allowing you to sit down first and then himself. "So, I wanted to ask you something," the blonde began, "last night, only made me feel more confident in how I feel towards you, and I feel like this is the best time to ask.." taking notice of his hands, you were able to see they were trembling.

    Noticing a small blush form across his face all the way to his ears, you looked at him with endearment. Placing your hand on his own to calm his nerves he then began to speak again. "Can I please be your boyfriend?"

   Even though you were already expecting him to ask, you were surprised by the way the worded it nonetheless. A smile forming on your lips, you nodded at him and leaned in giving him a small yet very affectionate kiss. Everything felt perfect, and because it did you wanted to remember this forever.

   Armin scooted closer to you, putting his arm behind your waist, bringing you closer to him. Enjoying this small yet warm moment with you.

~~~~

A/N- excuse any typos... ^^