Chapter Four

Edited...So, this is a sad chapter. Sorry guys, but please enjoy even though this is sad! Vote, fan, and comment!

Chapter Four

We sat in silence in the car. Andrea and Tony were up front, and Ethan and I were in the back. The surprise of Ethan and I dancing was still processing through Tony and Andrea's heads. I wasn't going to say anything about it either. And obviously neither was Ethan. We all just sat there in uncomfortable silence until Andrea couldn't stand it anymore. Neither could I.

"Um...so..." Andrea said.

I smiled. Whenever there was an uncomfortable silence, she always tries to break it. Typical Andrea.

"Yes Andrea?" I asked.

Anthony paid attention to the road and Ethan was looking out the right window.

"Where are we going Anthony?" I asked.

I realized that he wasn't on the right road to take us home. That got Ethan's attention from the window and he looked ahead, out the front window. Then he sighed.

What's wrong with him?

Anthony glanced back at me and I smiled a huge smile at him. The anger he had seemed to slowly fade away and Andrea seemed to notice. She took Anthony's hand and he smiled. So Anthony and Andrea were now happy, but....what's wrong with Ethan?

"What's wrong?" I asked in Ethan's head.

"Nothing." He replied quietly.

"Don't you lie to me Ethan Taylor Cole." I said sternly.

He turned to face me and I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Why are you so sad, Ethan?" I asked.

He looked away and I put my left hand on the right side of his face, turning him so he was facing me. Face to face.

I scooted closer.

"Tell me what's wrong." I whispered out loud.

He looked at me and the sadness in his eyes went away and I saw something else there....something I couldn't place. But it brought a warm feeling to me.

I started thinking about us dancing again. That was something that was so unexpected. But I have to admit that Ethan is a really good dancer. And singer. And he's really warm....wow did I just think that?

I looked back at the road and realized we were taking the back roads home. I glanced at Ethan and he was staring at me.

"What?"

He just shook his head and smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to know what was bothering me earlier?" I heard Ethan ask in my head.

I nodded. His glowing smile turned into a grim one.

"I'm worried....about you." He said.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

He started to explain.

"You ran into two vampires today. Two!! That's too many in one day for a seventeen year old girl that doesn't even know if she's a werewolf or not."

"What? When did I run into two vampires?" I asked.

"That waiter that kidnapped you was a vampire. And Mia whatever he kidnapped you for...it looked like he was going to give you to someone...."