Arms (Deyna Castellanos)

Warnings: SMUT (read at your own risk)

It was your girlfriends day off and you were both sitting on the balcony. You having a book in your hand and her scrolling through her phone in silence. 

You tried to focus on your book but your girlfriend was in a tank top, and her arms were very visible, her biceps, the tattoos on them had you shifting all your attention away from the book and onto her arms.

Time had passed and you don't remember how long it was since you had stopped reading your book. All you knew is that Deyna's arms had made you have not so innocent thoughts.

"Earth to y/n" you heard deyna say as you came back to reality. "Yea?" you asked putting your book on the tiny table sitting in front of you both.

"Are you okay? You were staring" Deyna laughed and put her phone down. "I wasn't staring" you denied. 

"Uhm yeah you were. You were looking at my arms' Deyna said. You started blushing and you felt your face get hot so you knew it was noticeable. 

"Do you wanna tell me something?" Deyna grinned at you knowing you were getting nervous. You always felt  shy talking to Deyna about anything sexual, especially when the thoughts you were having came by her doing absolutely nothing except sit down and wear a tank top.

You shook your head.

"I think you do..you wanna tell me what made you space out?" deyna said as she got closer to you.

"I was just looking at you...." you said and Deyna tilted her head. "At your arms....the tattoos.." you pointed at her arms and Deyna nodded. "Oh...so that's it?" Deyna said as she got back on her phone. 

You breathed out in disappointment, you were hoping she would understand what you meant, But your girlfriend was pretty clueless. 

The thoughts. You thought of her wrapping her arms around your body. When she held you close and didn't let go. When you couldn't fall asleep unless she was next to you holding you close to her. The thought of her touching you and making you feel good. The physical touch you craved.

"H-Hey you wanna go inside?" you asked her trying to gain her attention again. "Uh sure?" Deyna responded.

_________________________________________________

You both stood and walked inside of the flat. Deyna went into the living room and sat on the couch, you followed her but you sat down right next to her and laid your head on her shoulder.

Deyna found this a little confusing because you usually like your personal space, and she understood that. 

"You okay?" Deyna asked again. 

"Im fine, why?" you nodded at her. 

"You're really close to me.." Deyna said to you as she looked at you. "What? I can't be this close to my girlfriend?" you said sounding offended.

"No no no, trust me i'm not complaining but- you usually like your personal space...that's all" Deyna reassured you that nothing was wrong with it.

You put your hand on her arm that was resting beside her and run it up and down. As you did that you looked up at Deyna who was looking at your hand on her arm. You leaned in and kissed her neck.