EPILOGUE

Time moves at its own pace.Shahnawaz khan gradually accepting Meerab for sake of his only son.He doesn't want to lose him for anything.He forgot his arrogance to see him happy.

A winner night,all the members of khan family gathered at the roof.Meerab and Aliya served tea and snacks to everyone.Meerab takes her tea and about to sit next to Aliya but Salar stop him and say;

"Bhabi opposite side pe mein galti se apna phone chor aa gaya.Agar aap bura nahi mane to kya please lee ayenge?"

"Mein abhi lee aati hu."

Even as Meerab was leaving,she saw how everyone was smiling. The smiles are muted.She can't figure out why they are smiling.Everything seems confused.She started walking towards the other side with her stiff feet.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?"

In front of the man leaning on the railing in a calm manner.He looks at her and says;

"Waha kyun khare ho?Qarib aao.Biwi ke liye na jani kitne planning kiya hai.Khud ke ghar ke chad pe chup ke aaya.Bohot mehnat kiya and now I'm so tired.Jaldi qarib aao aur mere sine mein sar rakhe mujhe rahat do.Warna yeh thakan mera pisa nahi chorega Mrs khan.Aur agar thakhan pisa nahi chorega to mein bhi tumhe nahi chorunga."

Meerab looks at him and Murtasim again saying;

"Statue banke kyun khare ho?Tum nahi chahti tumhara shohar ko thora sa sukoon naseeb ho.Bari zalim biwi ho tum.Mein tarap raha hu."

A startled tingling in the veins. Old habits become new in moments.Meerab feels nervous as always,it's seems like Murtasim first time coming closer to her.She does not change this habit.At a slow pace,the footsteps touched the floor of the roof and approached him. The chest is trembling. A gust of wind blew at that time. Her hair was messed up. A feeling of shivering in the limbs, all over, instantly.

Murtasim can't resist himself.Meerab, who was looking down with a shy smile and steady eyes, pulled her into his chest.She was shocked at first.A steady gaze fell on his partially exposed chest.Excitement in all bodies.Murtasim said with his husky voice;

"Tumhe pata nahi jab tum aise sharmati ho tab mein bekabu se apna sara hosh kho beithta hu.Kya hai tum mein meri jaan?"

Murtasim rubbing his nose on her cheeks.Meerab trying to release herself and say;

"Koi dekh lega?"

"Dekh ne do.Apni haq halal ki biwi ke sath kar raha hu romance.Is mein ghabrane ki kya baat hai."

Meerab moves back himself and says;

"Aap ko na zara bhi sharam nahi aata lekin mujhe aati hai.Agar koi aise dekh lee na to sharam ke mare mein kisi ko muh nahi dekha paungi."

"Agar tum itna sharmili ho to age jo pinky ponky aayegi ya ayega tab kya karoge?"

Meerab raised her eyebrows and asked the question.She is shocked, dumbfounded. The voice melted and came out with a sound mixed with surprise,

"Pinky ponky?"

A few minutes passed as Murtasim touched the luscious lips of the girl bound in his arms. She is breathing heavily. The waves are roaring like in the chest. Soon felt the thick pair slowly touch her narrow nostrils and descend to the cornice of ever-moving lips.A strong desire to be touched.

Murtasim throws a sharp gaze all over her body.He smiled and frowned.

"Yeh jo mein tum pe itna mohabbat lutata hu iska result to ayega.Jab ayega tab sundar sa naam rakha jayega tab tak ke liye pinky ponky thik hai.Kaal jab sach mein humare mohabbat ka results niklega tab kya karoge?Sab ko to pata chal jayega humare bich kiya kiya hua tha.Tab apna muh kaise chupaoge pinky ponky ke amma?"

Meerab's face is exactly same if anyone compared to colour of red.The chest is trembling and the face is furrowed. Willingly and unwillingly,the touch of the soft lips painted on Murtasim's open chest.Murtasim mixed her with all the strength of his body. His heart also became abnormal.

"Tumhe maine kabhi shayed khul ke nahi bataya mein tumse kitna mohabbat karta hu.Kya tum mujhse utna hi mohabbat karti ho?"

Meeerab immediately closed her eyes out of shame.Still it didn't work.Murtasim burned like a flame of fire.He pulled her veil and wrapped it around his neck. A hint of threat in the voice. harsh tone said,

"Agar apna dupatta wapas chahti ho to abhi isi waqt apne mohabbat ka izhar karna hoga warna puri raat yaha tumhare sath romance karunga.Socho agar gharwale dekhenge to tumhara kya hoga."

Meerab's brain suddenly became alert.She want to curl up in shame.Can't even go without a veil now. Well, without the ropes, he was tied up in a tight, tight tie, this well-built man who was a swagger when he got the chance.Invisible binding is difficult.She arranged the alphabet in her mind without changing the way.She said with a heart pounding voice.

"I..Love..you."

Murtasim stood leaning on the railing.A carefree look on his face and asked,

"Kab se?"

Meerab's already out of breath was the reckless habit of Murtasim.He knowingly did this to her.

"Shayed shadi ke baad se."

"Bina dekhe hi mohabbat.Wah kya sacchi mohabbat hai.So lucky I am!"

Meerab feel very shy. Every day she discovers a new and different Murtasim.The man expresses love with a combination of humor and seriousness.

"Aab mera dupatta dijiye."

Meerab extends her hand towards Murtasim.He ignored her and stood behind her a few steps. Immediately she felt something in her head. The veil is wrapped around her head.

He softly touched her cheek and said;

"Tum humesha mujhe nayi dulhan ke tarha kyun lagti ho?Jab bhi mein tumhe dekhta hu aur tum sharma jati ho mujhe lagta hai humari shadi abhi abhi hua hai.Aur jab mein tumhe na dekhti to mere dil mein dard sa uth jata hai.Aisa lagta hai aangar se jaal raha hai mera dil.Bohot mohabbat karti hu tumhe Meerab."

Meerab glanced around and hugging him tightly.Meerab said in a charming tone,

"Dil ke sath dil ka rabta hua hai.Ab kabhi yeh tutega nahi."

Meerab put her head on Murtasim's chest and he held her tight.

__________________________________

Thank you so much guys for all the votes and your lovely feedback.When I started writing this book,I never imagined I would get this kind of love and support to this illogical plot.This was beyond expectation.

I'm grateful to all of you.Love you guys.