CHAPTER 3 : Home Alone

"hey aries Jace will be coming over today , let him in , I think I'll be home late don't stay up and stay away from him got it ?? " My brother said over the phone

" ok big brother" I replied rolling my eyes , don't get me wrong I love my brother so much but he could be so bossy and overprotective some times . I sighed as he ended the call then it suddenly hit me , jace was coming over and we are gonna be home alone !!! .

suddenly there was a knock on the door startling me .

" Shit! Shit! Shit!!!" I whispered as I sprung up from the couch and made for the door , opening it I was met by jaces gorgeous smirk

"Hello princess" he said in his husky voice as his eyes scanned me from head to toe in a way I couldn't quite put my finger on ,but it made me squeeze my thighs together , suddenly snapping out of my little trance I my face grew red with anger ..

" I thought I told you not to call me that asshole" I said as i marched back to the living room leaving him at the door .

"Common now princess I thought your brother always told you not to be rude to me"

he said as he came inside shutting the door behind him that stupid smirk still on his face , God why does he have to be so good looking i thought to my self as he came to join me on the couch. few minutes passed we kept on watching TV but my mind was not on the movie though I kept thinking about the hottie that was sitting so painfully close to me .

Just when I thought the silence was gonna swallow me he broke it

"When did Ryan say he was coming home" he asked his eyes still on the TV .

"He said he was........" Before I could complete my statement my phone rang , when I checked the ID it was my brother so I picked the call

" Hey big bro "

" Hey lil sis , hope you are good ? I won't be able to make it tonight I'm working the night shift ,show jace to the guest room I'll be home as soon as possible love you !"

" But you sa.........." He ended the call before I could even finish I sighed in frustration "how could he do this to me !!!" I thought as I glanced at jace who was still glued to the TV

" Like what you see princess?"

He asked still not taking his eyes off the TV , gosh I was so embarrassed I looked away as my face blushed red .

" Ha! You wish " I said not wanting to give him the satisfaction he wanted . But all he did was just chuckle , "oh no he didn't" I thought to my self then I decided to get back at him then I went ahead to yawn loudly using my hands to slightly raise my baggy shirt to my mid thigh .

At this time his eyes were already on me staring intensely at my thighs , suddenly he looked away .

" Be careful what you wish for princess " he said his jaw clenching his knuckles white as if holding himself back or something , but that was not it it was his voice there was something about his voice it was dark and dangerous that was not good.

" You should go to bed my brother should be home soon" I said hoping to scare him from doing anything but he just chuckled darkly and said ......

" No princess big bro ain't coming home tonight so I guess it's just you and me sweetheart" he said looking straight into my eyes not breaking eye contact . Oh shit ! This was not good at all I had to do something to escape .....

" Fuck you" was all I managed to say before I stood up to run to my room , but I was stopped half way up the stairs a hand gripping my wrist tightly .

" Oh no you don't"
Was all I heard before he pushed me to the wall putting all his weight on me I couldn't move ,he was way bigger and stronger than me .