~ Reputations Aren't Worth It ~

The first two chapters of the sequel to 'Reputations Matter Most', 'Reputations Aren't Worth It', has now been published! 

If you'd like a little bit of background to the fanfic, then I'd encourage you to continue reading this!

It will be a year timeskip for the first two chapters  but after that, it'll be a couple years timeskip again. So for the first two chapters, the characters are still teenagers/young adults, while the third chapter and onwards the characters are in their 20s.

Dex and Fitz have had no contact in that year. Dex and Biana are still good friends, and Dex mostly just keeps in contact with her. Obviously Fitz will be more in contact with Keefe and still have contact with his sister.

Dex and Fitz will have a relationship with other people, two characters I have completely made up (one of them which have already been mentioned in this fanfic, the other which will be introduced in the sequel in the third chapter).
Their talents may be useful information if I don't exactly clarify it in the sequel, so Fitz's partner is a Froster while Dex's partner is an Empath and a Guster.
I will have a couple of side-ships in the fanfic but they won't be the main focus of the fanfic, obviously. Though there will be chapters were Kam is mentioned or involved and Marellinh is mentioned/seen in a chapter or two too.

I don't want to give too much away, but I'll let you know what I have Dex and Fitz doing as their jobs when they are adults.
Dex is a Mentor at Foxfire and his main focus of teaching is Alchemy, but if there is a prodigy who is a Technopath, he is willing to help that prodigy with their talent.
Fitz would be an Emissary as he'd of course take after his dad and it makes sense for Fitz to have that job.

I have BIG plans for this fanfic, I want to stir up a lot of drama and emotions, so I'm hoping I'll be able to accomplish that! Obviously I want Fedex to have a happy ending and a sweet relationship but...I can't promise that it may not seem like a slightly toxic relationship, but I'll try my best to make it seem as non-toxic as I can and hopefully redeem Fitz's character!

And a last lil note, on the cover for Reputations Aren't Worth It, you should recognise the Vacker family crest and the Dizznee family crest, but there is another family crest that I have made up myself for Dex's partner.  I just want to show the separate drawing I did for the Marlowe family crest (because it is small on the cover and I love it sm)!

So here it is:

I had my fun creating this crest for this made-up character's family

I had my fun creating this crest for this made-up character's family. The only reason I made it was for the cover, and I wanna show it off.
I also can't wait to see what people think of this character for when they appear!

I hope you'll go and start reading 'Reputations Aren't Worth It' and that it will be an enjoyable read!