Babe -13

Eli and I walked out of school with his arm over my shoulder. I feel like I'm dreaming. I hope I'm not.

"Pinch me."

Eli laughs, "What?"

"Pinch me."

Eli lifts his eyebrows up and obliges by slightly pinching me.

I didn't wake up so I'm gonna hope this is real life and not just some vivid dream.

So if this is real life, I wonder if Danni has found out about the big announcement Eli made.

I voice my thoughts, "Do you think Danni knows about... us?"

Eli shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know and I don't care."

"Are you going to tell your parents? And what even are we? Are we dating? Boyfriends?" I start to panic. Everything's going so good right now. I don't want to have something ruin it. This is all so much.

Eli stops in his tracks, "Hey, hey, listen to me. You're mine. And that's all that matters to me right now. We'll figure out the rest later." I nod my head, unsure.

By the time we got to my house, I could see Eli had gotten a couple calls and a lot of text messages. I'm sure people were freaking out. I would be too if one of the most popular guys in the school confessed his feelings for his suppose to be girlfriends brother. I still can't wrap my head fully around it.

I unlocked my door and literally the first thing Eli and I both see was my sister making out with that guy Ben.

Both of us made weird faces that expressed our non enjoyment from the sight and I don't even think they realized we were standing in the room and if they did, they sure as hell didn't care. I tilted my head to the side. "Please don't fuck on the couch, Robbie and I sleep there sometimes.

"Oh, you and Robbie?" Eli joked.

I looked over at Eli, "Let's not go there right now."

He lifted his hands up in defense. I went to continue on our conversation but was interrupted by Danni who made a gagging sound. "That's disgusting."

I nodded my head unoffended, "I always knew you were a gagger. At least I don't have a gag reflex."

Ben looked uncomfortable next to my sister but she carried on arguing with me, "Screw you Kade. You suck."

I shrugged my shoulders, "And you choke. We done?" She flipped me off so by those standards I'm going to go on a limb and say this conversation is officially over. I win.

I take Eli up to my room and close the door. I notice Jade isn't here, hmm. She's probably visiting Nick in the hospital. Self-note: I need to drop by to see Nick.

He plopped down onto my bed, "That was pretty funny with your sister down there." I crept closer to him. He had on his letterman jacket and he looked extremely hot in it.

I hesitated, "So... you didn't..."

"Didn't what?" He questioned.

"...You didn't care that Danni was like, you know, making out with Ben. Isn't he the guy she cheated on you with in the first place."

He looked taken a back for a quick second but quickly recovered. "What? Of course I didnt care. I'm with you now. I want you and only you."

I walked over to Eli. My friend. Boyfriend. I don't care what he is, he's mine and I'm contempt with that for now.

He closed the distance between us. I layed on my bed, him straddling me.

He bends down and kisses me deeply. Eli moves from my lips to my jaw. Slowly leaving a trail of pecks down to my neck.

I try to suppress a moan but fail because of the intense pleasure. He stays at the spot on my neck most likely trying to give me a hickey.

I chuckle, gripping my hands on his shoulder, "I could get used to this." I feel his smile on my neck but he continues kissing me.

Eli moves his wet mouth up to my own. His hands slides up my shirt gently taking it off my body. We start to make out again. But soon enough his face seemed to leave mine and go down to my chest. Eli left slobbery kisses down my stomach, leaving a trail cold imprints on my abs as I gripped his hair in my hands.

But this was different from my usual hookups. This one meant something. Each time we kiss, I like him more and more. Each time he touches me, I feel sparks electrocute my body. Each time he even glances my way, I can feel my heart pound against my ribcage. He makes me feel so special and even with him on top of me, so close, the distance is still dangerously too far away. I want him. I need him.

Eli's hands grab my waist ass he reaches my waist line. He sucks below my belly button, definitely leaving a hickey there, claiming me as his own.

I hear a text next to me, not really wanting to see who I sit up to look at who messaged me.

Madre: Dinner's ready

"Babe, babe," I tap on his shoulders to get him to quit. "Stop," I laugh out.

He looks up at me, a smile playing on his pink, full lips,
"How do you expect me stop when you're calling me babe?"

"Let's go," I pick up my shirt from my floor. He groans and drops his head down and does this cute puppy dog face, his dimples clearly visible. "What?" I question with a little bit of sass to the question.

"It's going to be awkward as hell."

I tilt my head to the side, "Suck it up."

He gets up off the bed, "I was dating your sister for two years now. It's going to get really awkward."

"Well duh, I don't even know if my parents know. It's more awkward because we don't even have a label. What are we?"

He looks at me through his lashes. "You're right. Sorry I waited so long babe. Will you be my boyfriend?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N) Hot and heavy just for you guys ^~^ Please share. Votes and comments are appreciated. And could you guys please check out my new story, Suit & Tie, I update every two days (for now) and I would really love it. <3

-Emily