I drove quickly to my apartment. I'm just coming from my shift at the club. I never told you the club name its called Thot Sexy. Weird name i know, but the pay and the tips are good. I managed to buy Michaels laptop, i went for a MacBook don't ask me why. I sometimes think i have to go all the way to take care of my son. I got him to attend the best private school i can afford, i just go a little over board with him.

I slumped on my bed tiredly. Uggh i have work at 8 and I knocked off at 2am from the club. My mind drifts to Mikeys father . What if something happens to Mikey that will need him to be present like the need for a blood donation or something health related. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy for a poor girl like me to spring out of nowhere telling him he has a 9 year old son.

I fell right off to dreamland with him on my mind.

***
It has been a two months since Michael told me to buy a laptop. He has been a little suspicious. Something in my gut tells me he's up to no good. And guess what out of nowhere he tells me if he can spend the day with Laura. I agreed obviously. I trust Laura but I don't want her to corrupt my son. She teaches him to beat other kids, how to swear and some naughty pranks.

Laura is off today and I'm on my morning shift.
I'm so nervous right now. I just got a scolding from my supervisor. Ok let give you a little flashback
10mins back time was, 8:45.
"Table 6 is a very important customer Vanessa go attend to it" the supervisor says.
"Take the wine with you" she adds making me turn back to collect the glasses and a bottle of wine.
I went over to table 6 . I didn't really pay attention to who is sitting at the table .I put the bottle down first and began setting the glasses.
" hi my name is Vanessa I'll be attending to you today. Would you like me to open the wine for you ?"i ask
" Yes please" that voice... I didn't want to get any ideas but i lifted my eyes , our eyes met. I panicked and dropped the glass i was holding.

"Shit I'm sorry,I'm sorry " his other guest cursed at me i guess it was his brother I think there were three of them at the table and they looked alike.
"Are you alright?" The other guy asked .
I was panicking. I made a mistake at work and it was my first time being these unprofessional.
" yes I'm sorry let me go and get someone to clean this"i say rushing away and I released a breath I didn't know i was holding when i was out of sight. After i sent out a cleaner and a different waitress to that table the supervisor came in to give me a scolding.

End of flashback
I stayed far away from that table. I continued waitressing other tables.
I rushed out after my shift. It was raining and or my God Michael is at school. The traffic was terrible. I had to go home first before going to pick him up. I was stuck in traffic and time was up. I'm sure Michael was hungry and waiting for me. I arrived there at three and it was still raining. He hugged me and cried. I apologized frequently.

I bathed him when i arrived at home. He gets really clingy at times like this. He stays by my side hiccuping his sobs.
After he was quite i decided its time to ask him what's wrong.
"Care to tell me what's going on?" I ask stroking his hair.
" i want my papa, i know you say you don't know but i still long for his presence. And I thought you left me today I panicked and i.." he goes back to sobbing.
My heart broke a million times. Tears welled up in my eyes . I wanted to tell him that I tried looking for him when i was pregnant. I got footage from the bar and tried running his face for face recognition but got nothing. I wanted to share with him that i did my best to look for him. Its like he doesn't exist.
"I'm so sorry honey. I'll try looking for him for you ok" I mutter hugging him.
"They say mean things behind my back. The kids at school. They think I don't know but they say things about me not having a father and.."his crying gets a little louder.
That does it for me.I cry along with him.

"I'm sorry honey . I'm sorry Michael. Mommy will do her best to find you your papa."i say

****
My lead was the man who was here last time giving me a heart attack.
I shared the news about Michael with Laura she cried and i ended up crying again. And i told her about the handsome stranger .
" Well at-least we have a lead about Michael dad."she says.
"I don't want to bet my hopes high but .." i stop and sigh
"Have you thought of asking about him at the hotel you woke up at?" Laura asks.

I never thought about that. I'm very desperate right now. I'm scared but I want to go there and check. The Royal Suite was the name of the hotel.

"I can babysit Michael while you go there."
"Ok I'll go" i say giving her a smile.

I stand at the reception while waiting for someone from IT to come and get me. After pleading with the receptionist she finally caved and allowed me to see the security whatever from IT department.

He came and introduced himself and took me to a hallway and we entered a door in the left.
The room was full of computers.
"You say you want a footage from when?"
"2014 umm i think it was December 15 yeah it was the 15th." I say. Yes I still remember the date. Pathetic i know, but that was the day i got unforgettable sex so you can't blame me.

"At what time?" He asks again
" umm i think it was late night around.. umm 11 i think. And check 10 am.the next day."
He played the footage and i saw me and the handsome stranger.
"Him thats him, so you know who he is"i ask him.
"I'm sorry i can't tell you that .. just .. we are not allowed to share information about him." He seems scared.
"Word of advice, stay away from him. If you run into him run don't look back. He's dangerous".
He tells me looking at his fingers.

"Ok thank you"