❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ first snow - taesan

Start from the beginning

You squinted your eyes more.

"Chonhee was sick and she begged the old lady at the volunteer work to work but she insisted she shouldn't. So she made me come here."

"How'd you know Chonhee?"

He stared at you. "She's my sister."

"Oh."

Knowing that asking more about it is foolish because you need help, you let him bake with you.

After that day, you two bake cookies together every year. Different reasons would come that Chonhee can't work and Taesan would come over and help you out. You were getting close to him and what was surprising was, you two don't communicate much at school.

Outside school, you two hang out sometime and go back to school as if nothing happens. Taesan liked it since he likes to be alone with you and if you are in school, you are more likely to be with your group of friends and you won't have the chance to talk. He very much liked you but he didn't know what type of feeling it was. So he ignores it everytime.

You too liked that but it felt funny how you both acted like you don't know each other.

The next year, almost months before Christmas, you're surprised to see Taesan at your door.

"What are you doing here?"

Still with his stone cold expression, he shook his head. "I can't come to the house of my favorite person?"

You blushed but tried to cover it while hitting his arms. "Well, thank you."

"No problem. By the way, I have to show you something. Come on." Then he pulled you out.

"I dont have my phone with me. Mom will be worried."

Taesan looked back at you and said, "it's ok we will be quick. Now come on before we miss it."

Then you both ran outside. You stood on the street with him as you stayed confused. You realized his hands were still holding yours and began to be a blushing mess. Taesan didn't realize it as his attention was still at the sky.

"What are you looking at?"

"Wait for a second."

Then after a minute, something white starts falling slowly but steadily fall down. You didn't notice it but then when a cold thing landed on your cheeks, you realized it was snow.

"Oh my God!" You yelled as you jumped up and down."

He glanced at you as you squealed in happiness. Sudden smile was pasted on his face as he stares at you who is delighted by the snow.

"Whoa."

"I know right."

"You are smart, pretty boy."

Blushing at that, he tried to laugh but it came out as a nervous one. "Well, thank you."

You, however, let your intrusive thoughts win and blurted out the compliment you always wanted to give him. You were lucky he was blushing that he didn't notice you were nervous.

"You know what people do on the first snow?" He asked. His chest rises because it was too nerve wracking to ask that.

"Kiss." You blurted out again. Then you looked at him with the smile still on your lips. You then noticed what you said and your smile immediately faded. And Ofcourse you blushed.

You both let go of each other's hand and the awkward moment eats you both up. You cleared your throat and both of you looked the opposite ways.

"Do you wanna kiss?" You whipped your head to him, suddenly being so courage.

Taesan shyly nodded. He slowly makes his way to your lips when you hastily connected them, catching him off guard.

You slowed down as you try to match his pace. Taesan kisses you slowly but passionately as you hold his arm and his one hand on your neck. You both liked it so much you stayed in that position for a whole two minutes.

You both stopped to catch your breath. Looking at his swollen lips and hearing him pant, you blushed. Again (for heaven's sake, stop it!)

"Is it the whether or are you blushing so much today?"

You chuckled. "I can say the same thing about you."

Then hiding your hands, you both walked as you both realized you hid feeling for each other for so long.

☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•

I'm doing five days before Christmas imagines. hope u will like it <33