"God...fuck me..." I muttered. I take out a book out of my hat- oh right...Meggy told me I couldn't wear my hat in school...

I grumble and just put my elbow on my knee and my hand propping my face with an annoyed face on. Boopkins walks up to me with a worried face.

"Are you okay, Senpai?"

"Yea..yea.. I'm fine. I just forgot to bring something to entertain me during break."

"Oh. Well you want to borrow my book?" He shows me the book.

I instantly cover the cook vpcover. "Dude?! What the f—k!? I do not want to read something like that!" The cover showed a girl that's barely wearing anything and also has a big chest and
a$$.

"Oh..sorry wrong book!" Boopkins shows me a different book. A black cover, looks like a romance book.

"I don't read a lot of romance but I guess I can give it a try." I take the book. "Thanks Boopkins."

"No problem senpai! I'm always here to help!" Boopkins leave and goes back to his group of friends.

I open the book and began to read. Hm...it's pretty interesting...

_____________________

What going on in the real world?

We see Four, Three, and Five playing uno. Five is strangely wearing western clothes, his hat changed into a cowboy hat with a big golden 5 on the middle of the hat. And sometimes talks in a western accent and vocabulary.

"HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Three yells at Five(?)

"Hahaha! I'm the king of Uno!"

Three growls and yeets the cards out side the window.

"HEY! You can't do tha-" Four gets cut off by Eggdog barking in his face. Making There and Four surprised as Five(?) laughs.

Meggy is suspicious of Five. Why is he wearing that like Luigi is?

_____________________

Back with you~

It's lunch time and I didn't bring anything to eat so I just went to my locker to see if I can make a lunchbox of food appear out of my hat. I unlock my locker only to see...two bentos? I take them out. One is purple and black and the other is sky blue and white. This just confirmed my suspicions...it is Four and Three... on the bentos is a note.

I hope you enjoy this bento Senpai~! You looked very handsome when your focused~

Love, your admirer

Definitely wrote by Three.

Hey Senpai! I made this for you! Hope you didn't mind me unlocking your locker. Your locker is pretty easy to be picked. Hope you love this bento I made you!

Love, Your admirer

This was wrote by Four..

I sighed and closed my locker, making sure it is CLOSED. I didn't feel like talking with anyone so I went to the Sakura tree, no one would go there. I sat down in front of the tree and opened the bentos. The purple one smells spicy while the sky blue one smells normal (and store brought). I took a bite out of the two and ate.

"Hmm these are both pretty good! Never thought a bento would be this delicious~!" I continue to eat the food until it was all gone.

"Aw...there's no more..." I frown a bit and closed the bentos.