• 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟑 •

Começar do início

"What's the matter? Is someone else is here too?? Except for the students??" Todo screamed at Satomi from the ground.

"Yes!!!! And they're targetting us! In that area!!! We need to head there! Todo, Itadori....you both come after me! It went near to the river where is a temple near by! I'll teleport so you two better be quick!!!"

Satomi screamed back and quickly teleported. But the problem was that the place was still unknown to Satomi so she just randomly imagined a nearby place. She could hear some rustling noises as if someone was running from in the forest ...

She focused few more times and finally reached there. The temple area which is already pretty big to locate the intruder....

_______

"Intruder or not , this situation is unexplainable" Principal Gakuganji ran fingers through his crusty dusty bread and spoke - like he didn't just ordered Noritoshi to replace the second grade curse into a semi grade one and gave the scent and wristle so they can kill Yuji.

Evil old man ! >:(

Principal Yaga also stood up from his chair and spoke, "I'm heading over to master tengen. Satoru , you head over with principal Gakuganji and rescue the students. Mei will be here and inform Satoru about those students locations "

"Sure, I'll be expecting bonus" Mei mei smells money.

"Let's go grandpa~ time for your walk you already had your lunch remember??" Satoru was unhinged like he's always. In a serious situation he didn't even bother to mock that old man .

All three of them didn't waste a sec and just went straight into the action. Gathering up themselves all three of them ran towards the place where the veil or barrier was drawn over. Uthahime and Gakuganji were running on the down paths and there was Satoru jumping over those roofs like a ninja. The veil was about to drop when Uthahime screamed,

"Gojo! Before the veil fully forms you go inside first!"

"Not gonna happen "

"WHAT???"

Unlike other barriers this veil was forming it's inside first . Typical tobari or veil or barrier forms both of it's in and out at the same time. So in this case the barrier was already completed.

When they reached in front of the veil Satoru stepped first and thought that the only thing he needed to do was 'to break it' which wasn't a difficult thing at all, well nothing seemed to be difficult for him. But as soon as he touched the veil, the veil repelled Satoru that smoke started to come out from his palm where he touched the tobari. A smirk formed on Satoru's face,

"I see, Uthahime and Gramps, you too go ahead. This tobari , in exchange for denying Gojo Satoru gives everyone else free access "

Uthahime's eyebrow clenched, so that given taken finally made scence. In order to gain something great you've to loose the same amount of thing within you.

A tobari which was certainly made for a special person must be a very skilled individual. A curse user. And they seemed to have a fair amount info about them .

Uthahime and Gakuganji entered into the veil without any problem and they were stopped by a bald curse user,

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Where is Satoru Gojo???"

A strong presence of cursed energy. This man definitely wasn't the reason behind it but a special grade curse - Hanami.

"Uthahime, avoid fighting. You go ahead and save the students."