Chapter 4 - 'A Drunk Man's words are a Sober man's thoughts (Short Chapter)

Yn Pov.

Ahhh, what a lovely morning.  I looked around my room-- WAIT!! This isn't my room! I jumped out the bed and started looking to find out whose room I was sleeping in and where they were.

I looked at their desk to see a wonka bar there.

Why was I in Wonka's room?

I walked out and went to find him. Awww, he looks so cute. He was sleeping in the crate full of soft clothes. Why was I in his bed?

I walked over to him and got into the tray with him. I tried not to wake him but obviously that failed. He started to stirr. And when he opened his eyes he jumped in shock. Clearly surprised to see me.

In that moment of fright, Willy hit the back of his head off the sharp, metal laundry chute. I winced in pain, it was as if I felt it myself. "Ahhhh!!!" He groaned.

I took of my black fabric headband and quickly grabbed the mini first aid kit I had in my pocket. I tried to clean the little wound but he kept flinching. "Hey! If you move any more, I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat you'll have to shove a toothbrush up your arse to brush them." He soon stopped moving. I wasn't going to do anything close to that but he didn't have to know.

When I was finished he moved his hair back to normal so it wasn't crazy.

"So, how did I end up in your bed?" I asked. He looked at me quite embarrassed. "Well, when I gave you that happiness Chocolate, I accidentally used love spell/tipsy instead of uplifting. And then you then obviously started saying things about me and acting drunk, you didn't say a lot but it was something."

I was blushing and really embarrassed. "I may not have said anything too bad but what did I do."
"Umm- You tried to kiss me but that's it" He looked at me smirking. Wow well that's something, I did not expect that. I thought of a saying 'A drunk man's words are a sober mans thoughts.' But I dont like him do I? He's just a friend, right? At least he didn't try and take advantage of me.

He's amazing.

Authors Note:
Please comment, and vote it really helps and also I have writers block so if you have any ideas feel free to say. Thank you to everyone who votes, reads or even adds this story to favourites it is really appreciated. If you could promote my story in any way that'd be great.

Thank you all readers so far and more to come in the future.
If there are any other fan fics you want me to do just tell me and I'll consider it.
Love you guys💗