Chapter 2 - Galeries Gourmet

13:15pm

"Hey Noodle!" I called Noodle. She looked at me. "I'm going to get the shopping now, if I'm not back by 16:00 pm call the police. Byeeee!!!"

I entered the fresh air and I slowly walked past the fountain, between the alleyways. I just had to go through the Galeries Gourmet and I'd be at the shop.

I tried to walk through it unnoticed until I was stopped by traffic. A massive crowd of people crowed the square. What were they looking at?

It was him.

I wish I knew his name so I could stop calling him these odd names.

He was holding this massive jar and there were small things flying out of it. I couldn't believe my eyes-- Hold on, wait a minute is that flying chocolate.

I pushed through the crowd to get to him. I eventually made it to him and held out my hand. "You're the man I saw this morning?" I questioned. "Yes, yes I am"

"The name James, James Bond" Hahha, he had no idea what I was talking about.

"No I'm totally kidding its yn, yn yln" I had still held my hand and and he grabbed it. "Willy Wonka" I like it, it's got a nice ring to it.

He held out the jar of chocolate. "Take two" he partially winked. I knew we were gonna be great friend.

I shoved one of them into my pocket and threw the other one into my mouth. "Holy Crap, that's amazing, whoever doesn't like that needs to grow a pair!" I smiled at him.
He stepped back. "Is it really that good?" Heck yeah! But I didn't say anything I just nodded still enjoying the lingering taste of the beautiful chocolate he'd given me.

I realised I had zoned out, yet again. I seem to that a lot. The 3 most famous chocolateers were flying. I then started lifting, along with lots of people. I grabbed Willy's hand before I was fully gone. He slowly started floating. I was laughing like a hyena. "This is so fun" He looked so excited.

"You dance?" I asked him. He just stared blankly at me. I leaned close to him so my head was on his shoulder. "OK so the woman put her head on the shoulder like I'm doing, then the man puts his hand on the woman's waist like this" I put my hand on his guiding it to my waist. I tried not to blush though it was really hard not too. We were still in the air which again was crazy. He then took my hand, intertwining our fingers.

We spent a while like this and it wasn't awkward, it was really nice. I lifted my head off his shoulder as we started to lower back onto the ground. He was staring at me.

I stared into his eyes. When I first saw him I thought his eyes were green but when they were in the light they went a beautiful brown. I never really knew a boy my age. So I felt really overwhelmed. But I was happy it was Wonka. Even though I only just found out his name I felt comfortable with him as if I had known him for years.

I was broken out of my spell by the sound of police running our way, I quickly ran out of the way and ran to the shop before anyone could catch me not working. The police had met me before because I had had to steal. Not because I wanted to but because it was the only way I'd survive.

............................................................................

I walked out of the shop with the bags and before I could make it as far as the fountain they broke. "Son of a bi--"
"Woah, it's ok" It was Willy. He lifted one half of the stuff and I carried the rest.

We were a few metres away from the shop.
"Don't go inside the scrubb-" before I could tell him to not go back to scrubbits Mrs Scrubbit called me. "Yn finally your back, and you bought your friend, I thought you'd both gone missing. She was sick. Acting like she cared. That two-faced bitch.

............................................................................

"Honey's I'm home!!!" I shouted to the gang. "Calling it fine line" Abacus told me indicating the time, it was 15:58. "I was ready to call the police" Noodle spoke. I walked up to her and just hugged her. I then started to tickle the heck out of her. Her giggles filled the room. I loved seeing her smile. I love seeing all of them smile, I'm the only one that smiles around here, they weren't always real but they made everyone else happy.

Noodle finally got out of my grip and ran away.

Well atleast Wonka got away from this place.