Chapter 3 - Unexpected

Everyone was heading to bed.

I had to catch up on a few things I hadn't done earlier. I was exhausted.

BANG!!!

"What the fuck was that!"

"Language!" Willy Wonka.

"What are you doing here and in the laundry chute?" I spoke shocked. "Well I read through the contract and it all seemed fine." He read the whole thing?...
"Wait, you can't read can you?" I looked at him. He slowly jumped out the crate. "Well No." "You know Noodle will teach you, she loves to read" I told him softly.

"Sooo, how long are you down here for?"
He asked surprisingly eager. "Well let's just say longer than I'll live for." There was a moment of silence. "Me and my little brother became orphans when I was 10, he was only 5. My mom and dad died in a crash. Then my brother died on my 13th birthday, I guess it was just to much for him." I started to tear up. "I was alone. I became a theif and I lived on the streets until I was about 17, that's when Mrs Scrubbit invited me in, she told me it would be free and then she charged me for every breath I took. I was the first one here. I've been here for about 7 years now."

At this point I was crying alot. I had never told anyone about my life, I didn't wanna tell Noodle because it would upset her and I didn't want sympathy. I don't know why I told Willy, he just made me feel I could tell him anything. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

I eventually turned to look at Willy and I could've sworn he'd teared up but I chose to ignore it. I felt him wrap his arms round my neck to pull me closer to hug him. "Thank you for telling me" That's all he said. We stayed like this until I finally decided to show him to his room.

I was next door to him, Noodles room was next to mine but most of the time she stayed in mine with me to just feel warmth and comfort.

He followed me to his room. "I'll be back in a sec" I walked to Noodles room and gave her a kiss on the cheek and tucked her in properly. I then walked back to wonka. He had this lab looking kind of set out. "You really are like sisters aren't you?" He muttered. "What do you mean?" I looked at him confused.

"Well your always chatting and then hugging and I saw you secretly buying a book in the shop, which was obviously for her."

I ignored him. "So what is this little lab you got here hm?"

"It's chocolate, Wonka Chocolate." Can I try some, I thought but that's to much to ask.

He slowly started to mix some of the little potions together. I just watched in awe. I probably looked like a maniac just standing there. Before I knew it, he was done. "One happiness Chocolate coming right up" he grinned. I took it and placed it in my mouth.

It felt weird.

Willy's Pov.

I looked at her to see if she enjoyed it. It took a while but eventually she said something. She was laughing?

"You're cute, you're sweet" She giggled to herself. Is she OK. She began to stare at me and then softly started to play with my hair. This felt nice.

She then tried to lean in to kiss me. I didn't want to kiss her yet.

I began frantically looking for why she was acting this way, and how she went from calm to tipsy. Oh my god! I gave a love spell and happy. I must of got the jars mixed up, or that cheeky little orange man switched it up. I quickly grabbed a chocolate I'd made for emergencies like this were it got mixed up. I just handed it to her hoping she would eat it.

Luckily, she did.

Author note:
Hi, please comment any ideas and what you want to happen next I try really hard so I hope you like it so far🤞
Xxx