Their skin was pale as white chalkboard that she looked sick, her eyes were bright yet dim, was she a ghost? If anything she had the same expression when Y/N first looked at her, speaking of the angel he was staring at a dead tree.

Himeno: "You've seen a Devil around here?"

???: "No, there's no Devil only me"

Replying in a low tone while her gaze was kept on Himeno, she looked rather annoyed with the eye patch woman.

???: "People call me a Devil because I eat here, I think in this world your happy to eat where you want"

Opening a bag of chips while Himeno sighs that the report was only to kick a teenager out of the graveyard. She curses under her breath making the teen smile a bit, her snack time was ruined but she was glad that the woman's time was wasted too. A fair trade.

Then she looked behind her to see Y/N hold a stick while he poked the dead tree, he looked like a five old playing explorer.

???: "Go now before I get annoyed"

Himeno sighs before she walks away and grabs Y/N by the wrist and drags him out of the graveyard but before they can pass the gates the girl calls out to Y/N.

???: "You go to school?"

Y/N: "School?"

???: "You look like a depressed kid not wanting to go to school"

Depressed kid, Himeno looks at him then back at the girl munching on chips while she sits her back to a grave. They both look about the same age, have the same type of bored, soulless face. Her eyes glued back to her skin color that was about the same, pale white chalkboard that was close to a person who was sick.

Y/N's a Angel which Himeno made out with his quite attitude but everyone around him saw him as a  Angel Devil maybe it was the pale skin.

As she stood before the gates she let's go of Y/N's wrist and walks away, he follows after her before glancing back at the girl who made a double peace sign.

He did the same back thinking it was a way of saying goodbye.

Two angels in a room, Makima and a few other Higher-ups look at them while trying to notice a difference in their appearance.

Why was this such a big deal that had the one's Makima considered "the one's above" so curious?

Two considered Angels but who was the one "mimcing the other?"

Stupid owners

One's an Angel the other is a Devil

Wait, their stupid, cruel and believe in themselves too much

Pathetic

As the one's above started to talk amongst themselves both Angels stared into each other's eyes to maybe see if there was difference that they can find.

There was a difference one had a halo while the other had did have halo but it was dim white color the other was a bright yellow. Beneath Y/N's wings there was another pair of wings hiding so the Angel Devil saw him as a moth. Y/N looked to see the Devil he was fascinated with the bright yellow halo he looked to see his, it barely lit the dark room.