Episode 4: Old Enemies Return... Again!

(Last time our heroes faced Baby and he got away in a wormhole. This Time Our heroes will go back to the GT universe and fight many Un-dead villains)

*In The Time Nest*

Trunks: Here we go, I found the scroll.

Blake: Ah snap, here we go again.

Trunks: Baby... He's dangerous. You guys must be careful.

Nora: Wait, we weren't here last time. Who the heck is Baby?!

Chronoa: He's a pretty tough dude. He's strong enough to use some sort of mind control on Trunks.

Trunks: Yeah... but...

Chronoa: Well, OK. Technically, you were under influence of Sealas.

Trunks: Sure... I-It was me, but it was, you know... a different me from the usual me...

Ren: Yep... Makes sense.

Chronoa: I'm sorry, a different you than the usual you? You're still, you know, you aren't you?

Quaza: Where is this even going?

Tony: Let's just delete ourselves from this conversation.

Tony, Quaza, Yang, Blake, Nora, and Ren sneaked away with the scroll and transported themselves to the GT universe.

*Age 790*

Frieza soldiers, Cell Juniors, and Saibamen were attacking the city. Buildings were exploding and no one was around to stop them, until our heroes arrive in time to send them back to hell by killing them... again. Tony is in his God Form, Quaza is in his Final Form, Yang was SSJ2, and Blake has her mystic form on and were ready to fight the hordes of un-dead villains.

God Tony: Alright! Let's just get this over with.

Appule: Hehehehe...

Nora: Hey! It's the frog guy I killed on namek!

Yang: And all the other guys that we killed before.

Appule: What are you? Aren't you gonna run away screaming... like all the other cowards?

God Tony: I don't have time for this, so... line up.

Tony kept killing un-dead Appules again and again as the others fought all the other resurrected villains. The first wave of enemies lasted for 5 minutes, everyone was satisfied but tony wasn't... So he got a Hawaiian shirt that he found in the middle of no where

Blake: That was too easy.

Ren: It's a victory in my book.

???: He-hey. You're doing pretty good.

Tony, Quaza, Blake, and Yang recognized the voice that just spoke out. They turned around and saw their old enemies preparing to pose.

Recoome: RECOOME!!!

Burter: BURTER!!!

Jeice: JEICE!!!

Guldo: GULDO!!!

Nappa: NA...NAPPA!

Tony and Quaza knew who nappa was but the others had no idea who he was at all.

Recoome: To...

Burter: ...ge...

Jeice: ...ther

Guldo: we

Nappa: are

All: NEO GINYU FORCE!!!