Welcome!

Welcome friends! Just a few reminders before we jump (dive) in: 

-Atlanna and Tom have a daughter, Queen of Atlantis, Aurelia Curry.

-Aurelia and Orm are not related, but were both in line for the throne. Orm's parents were Opal and Orvax. Orm and Aurelia are now happily married and King and Queen, Aurelia wielding Poseidon's Trident as Aquawoman, and Orm wielding King Atlan's Trident as Ocean Master.

-I imagine Atlanna with Nicole Kidman's red hair, and Aurelia has her mom's hair! I also imagine Aurelia picking up her father's accent over the years. 

-Arthur Curry will feature in this story, but as Aurelia's cousin and not as Aquaman.

-It makes sense that hydrokinesis is an ability of all water-dwellers, so I'm making it a more widespread power among Atlanteans (plus it's super cool!) But Mera is exceptionally good with it.

-Orm is behind Atlantis's technological advancements.

-Like T'Challa in Black Panther, Aurelia opened up Atlantis to the Surface World at the end of the first trilogy.

-The first trilogy followed the events of Aquaman and the fourth book adapted Atlantis battling  Talokan  from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

I think that's everything... Let's go! :)