- 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 29. 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

After hearing this, the guy ended the call and threw the phone aside. Holding his head, he sat on a chair.

****

- The council made a decision.

- I knew the Council would make a decision, - Fury said, - but since it's a stupid decision, I won't follow it.

- Director, you are closer than any of our submarines, - answered the member of the Council, - raise the plane.

- This is Manhattan Island, adviser - Nick interrupted him - until I understand that my team will not be able to hold it, I will not give the order to make a nuclear attack on the civilian population.

- If we don't detain them here - we will lose everything.

- If I send that bird, then for sure, - answered Fury and hung up.

****

I stood still, the picture of the murder did not leave my head. I understand that it was not a person, but still. I would never have done that before, but now... she had crossed all the lines, I had to stop her.

- You are right, - suddenly a child's voice rang out, - you did the right thing.

I turned around and saw a girl up to 13 years old.

- Who are you? - I asked.

- I am Evelyn, - she answered.

It was me.. Only a little one.

- Let's go, I'll show you something, - she said, holding out her hand to me.

Forgetting that my hand was covered in blood, I gave her my hand. The girl led me to some stairs.

- Don't blame yourself for everything Haley, - she said, - you are very good, but you often blame yourself. Your relatives and friends are next to you and this is the most important thing, forget about all the bad things and enjoy life... like you used to before the death of your parents - while we were talking, we reached the white door.

- Okay, - I answered with a warm smile, - do I need to go there?

Evelyn nodded, I raised my hand in farewell and opened the door. A bright light blinded me and everything became a blur.

Opening my eyes, I greedy inhaled a mouthful of air and raised myself on my elbows.

- Haley is that you? - Nat asked.

I looked up, the sun was a bit blinding, so I squinted.

- Well, as if I, - answering, I took hold of my cheek, everything hurt terribly, - why does everything hurt, as if I was beaten by a whole football team?

- Well, I will tell you about this later, - having said this, she crouched down next to me, - tell me, are there no feelings for the desire to enslave humanity? - said the agent.

- No thanks, I don't need such kindness, - I shook my head, - I don't want to follow Loki's example.

- That's good, the real Haley is back, - Natasha smiled slightly, - now go fix what your friend did or who she's to you, I don't know.

- Anyone, but not a friend, - I said, barely standing up.

- Let me help - said Nat.

- No need, - I answered, showing my palm, - you figure with this thing out here, and I'll go.

She looked me up and down and nodded, after which I left. Although I did not know where I was going. There was only one thought in my head: «Everything needs to be fixed». I looked around, a kind of hell was brewing around. I have never seen so much chaos in my life. Seeing a large open platform. I felt that I had to go there.