Chapter 11 : DRAGON & DINOSAUR

DAY - 3
continuation...

📍SHARMA NIWAS

I S H I K A

As I was walking back from the living room to the kitchen, Aarav stopped me and said,

"PYTHON yaar, I really need some sleep. So, I won't be able to come to the cafe today. Maybe I can join you in the afternoon or, if not, in the evening."

I understood how much he loves his sleep, so I just smiled at him and told him not to worry and enjoy his sleep.

But the main problem was I have to deal with this stupid Arjun all by myself today is a real struggle.

Ganga Maiya, I can't even imagine how much worse things could get in my life, just by his comeback.

I was lost in my thoughts, trying to figure out how to get rid of Arjun,

when suddenly Aarav asked Arjun,
"Arjun bhaiya, you won the challenge, right?"

Arjun proudly replied, "Yep, I won against Ishika," smirking right at me.

Aarav, being his mischievous self, couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire by bringing up the scorecard.

He proudly announced, "So the score is Ishika - 1 and Arjun - 1, it's a tie now. Let's see what happens next!"

To which I shot Aarav a fierce glare and taunted him, saying, "You wanted to sleep, right? So now just shut up & go enjoy your sleep. Don't irritate me with your stupid scoreboard!"

Aarav, with a pout on his face, reluctantly said,
"Fine, I'm going. Please calm down, I was just joking."

He then turned and headed towards his room.

Frustrated me, I couldn't help but stomp my feet in annoyance and shoot Arjun a glare.

Feeling the need to cool off, I stormed off to the kitchen.

So, I went to the kitchen and started washing the utensils. Ugh, I hate washing utensils!

Normally, I cleaned the dining area and kitchen, while Aarav takes care of the dishes. But today, my bad luck, I had to do it myself.

I was so frustrated and irritated that I took out all my anger on those poor dishes, scrubbing them extra hard.

Arjun suddenly popped up out of nowhere, leaning against the kitchen counter and giving me a glare.

Ugh, I really didn't feel like getting into another argument with him.

So, I took a deep breath, tried to calm myself down, and simply decided ignore him.

Arjun: *smirks* "Wow, Ishika, I've never seen someone clean dishes with such passion before. Are you auditioning for a dishwashing Olympics or something?"

Ishika: *rolls her eyes*
"Oh, Arjun, I'm just giving these dishes a taste of the frustration you've been causing me."

Arjun: "Oh, Ishika, your dedication to dishwashing is truly inspiring. Who needs a dishwasher when we have you?"

Ishika: *raises an eyebrow*
"I know, right? I should start a dishwashing academy and teach the world how it's done."

Arjun: *grinning* "You're absolutely right, Ishika."

Ishika: "And you, Arjun, can be my loyal assistant, scrubbing away with all your heart."