Chapter 25: A request from Elmesia

Mulai dari awal

Bandit 3 : W-what are you !

Bandit 4 : Who cares about that ! Kill him !

Panicking, Dawn calmly looked at them...he sighed and grabbed the second bandit's sword.

Dawn : Might as well use both of your trash as guinea pigs.

Bandit 4 : Huh ?! What are spouting !

He was trying to sound strong but failed miserably as his voice shook under his stress.

Unfortunately for him, Dawn had no pity for the likes of him...the sword he had just picked glowed in bright gold as he slowly walked toward the two remaining bandits.

Dawn : [Story's domain].

His voice echoing through the alley...nothing happened, at least for human eyes...

Right now, the entire space around them was excluded from the cardinal world...this is an experimental power that Dawn had yet to master.

An uncontrollable power that could grant him victory against a much stronger opponent...the rules are simple.

Within that space, everything is under the plot's control...Dawn becomes both the main character of the story inside this space, the reader who witnesses the story and the author who makes the story.

Bandit 3 : What...

The bandits were left confused as for them nothing happened...they didn't know what to do but ultimately decided to attack.

Both jumping on the mc at the same time.

Dawn : [Plot armor].

As the two bandits reached him, their weapon directly pierced through his body leaving fatal damage...or so they thought.

Instead their own arms and legs were severed...

Bandit 3 : Arght !!!

Bandit 4 : What the hell !

Now on the ground paralyzed, Dawn turned on them with a smirk.

As the name suggests, the main character received 3 usage of plot armor within Story's domain...those plot armor directly defy logic and law.

They would return anything in a way that would benefit the main character.

Dawn : (I inspired myself of Jujutsu Kaisen for this...though there is an important limit to my skill...)

With this technique, Dawn knew that he could implement other anime's power as base for his own.

Sighing, it wasn't done...Dawn raised his arm toward the two helpless bandits.

Dawn : You know what's funny ? It's that I can literally spam my sub-skill rewrite here.

Within this space, all things being living or not became material inside a story...with Dawn being the Author, he had literal and absolute control on them via unique skill : Author's rewrite.

And so, using supreme authority...the fate of those two bandits changed as their souls were crushed.

The elf who witnessed everything on the side was shocked to say the least...for her this guy appeared more like a death reaper than a knight in shining armor.

Dawn : So...are you going to keep playing the unconscious slave ?

Elf : Ugh...you found out...

Sighing, the elf got up and easily freed herself from her bind.

Elf : Now...are you going to kill me too ?

Dawn : Nah...your majesty, I'm just here to humbly request your help.