Chapter 1

Daniella's P.O.V

"Hey, Sheridan. When do we have to be at the airport to meet the boys?" I ask her.

"Um, we have to go now!" She says.

"Wow! It's already four?!"

"Yeah! Get in the car!"

We were heading over to the airport to pick up One Direction. Yep, you heard right. We were friends with One Direction. The whole summer, I have been tweeting, video chatting, and calling Harry. The whole way to the the airport, there was only one thing I could think of. Harry. He has been touring all over Europe, but now that they are done, they have come back to California!

"So, are you excited?" Sheridan asked me.

"Of course! Why? Aren't you?" I ask.

"Of course! It's just that you are practicality bouncing in you seat and I was being sarcastic!"

"Oh. I can't wait to see them!"

"You mean, you can't wait to see Harry."

"Well, of course! But I still can't wait to see everyone else." I said as I blushed. "The thing is, though, last time I called Harry, he seemed really tense. Like he was nervous about something."

Sheridan's P.O.V

"Well, of course! But I still can't wait to see everyone else." I said as I blushed. "The thing is, though, last time I called Harry, he seemed really tense. Like he was nervous about something." Dani said.

I know why he was tense. I found out he has had a few one night stands and was found going out with another girl a few times. I think her name was Nicole. They have even kissed. I want to tell Daniella, but it would crush her. If Harry didn't tell her soon, I will tell her. We drove the rest of the way in silense, but I think she could tell something was wrong. We got to the airport early, so when we got inside, we just sat down to wait.

"Sheridan, what's the matter? You look mad." Daniella says.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking." I say.

"Sheridan, we have been best friends scence third grade. I know something is wrong."

It was hurting me not being able to tell her what Harry did. "I have to tell her" I thought. My mind was made up. I was going to do it.

"Dani, I have-" I got cut off by someone.

"Daniella!" Someone yelled. It was Harry.

Daniella's P.O.V

"Daniella!" Someone yelled. I turned around and there was Harry running to me.

"Harry!" I yelled as I got up and started running to him. When we got to eachother, I jumped into his arms and we kissed. Ever time we kiss, it felt like magic, but this one felt different. Like he didn't mean it. When we broke apart, I saw Liam kiss Sheridan. She looked like she didn't care who saw her, she just never wanted the moment to end.

Sheridan's P.O.V

Best moment of my life!!!!!!!!!!

Harry's P.O.V

When Daniella and I kissed, I just didn't feel into it. I loved her, but I think I also love Nicole. Whenever I kissed Nicole, I was cheating, so that means whenever I kiss Daniella, I cheat on Nicole. Why was love so hard?! Now I just had to make one big decision: Who did I love more?