36 Never Ending Love Story

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't the engagement happen?"

"That was the day Khushi got her previous birth memories... you won't believe it if I say how she got her memories. She got it losing her LIFE for a few minutes"

"What do you mean?"

Arnav told them what happened on her engagement day. They were shocked, stunned, dumbfounded, what not?

"I really can't believe this" Said Arvind.

"Yeah... it's very tough to believe but her doctor showed me the video... so, I can't help but believe it,"

"Did she know you went to Hyderabad?"

"No... I didn't tell her."

"Oh... are you going to surprise her?" Aparna asked.

Arnav didn't answer. He didn't tell Khushi about his Hyderabad visit, not only to surprise her. Of course, she would indeed be surprised. At the same time, she would become tense about Pradeep.

"Her father wants to meet me. I'm thinking of visiting their house" Arnav said.

"OK, do it. get to know what he is up to" Arvind said.

"What about your friend Gaurav?" Ratna asked Arvind.

"He is very much upset with me and Chotte"

"With me? Why?" Arnav asked.

"It's because you called her daughter sister"

"She lied to Khushi that I consider Khushi as my sister. That's why I called her sister." Arnav said.

"Wah... what an invisible slap, Bhai...! Tit for tat" Aparna clapped her hands.

"Did Hirma do that?" Ratna asked.

"Yes, she came to my office to meet Khushi and said that"

"Thank God, she doesn't become our Bahu. Or else, she would have taken all the decisions of our family solely it seems" Ratna said.

"Not only she but also her father," Aparna said annoyingly.

Arnav was silent as he was not ready to talk about something that would not happen whereas Arvind sighed.

"Chotte, do what you want. We are fine with anything you do" Ratna said.

"Is it, Mom?" Aparna asked teasingly.

"Why? What wrong I said?"

"What if Bhai brings Khushi to our house permanently?"

Arnav rolled his eyes and Ratna hit her shoulder.

"Even though he does that he would have a valuable reason for it," said Ratna.

"Bhai, Mom doesn't know about you it seems" she laughed.

"Actually, you too don't know about me" Aranv said making her laugh stop.

"Why?"

"I won't bring Khushi here. I will take her somewhere else and live without your torture"

Aparna dropped her jaw.

"This is too much"

Arnav laughed and Ratna joined him.

After the dinner, Arvind and Aparna went to their respective rooms. Arnav came to the kitchen. Ratna looked at him and Arnav said something to her. Ratna smiled and said GO AHEAD. Arnav left the kitchen smilingly.

The next day

Khushi came to the office early as usual. She got stuck, seeing Arnav arrived before her. She smiled at him brightly.