Found princess! Is this my own choice?

Haruna sat in her room after arriving home from her fight. She still couldn't believe what had happened. Her becoming a pretty cure were shocking itself. But she was most shocked over that she was a princess from another world. "But. If I'm the Princess of the spring isles. Why haven't my real parents looked for me until now?" She asked and the three fairies looked at her a little conflicted.

"Because they aren't around anymore-ha." Hanasa answered as Haruna's eyes widend. "What? What happened?" Hasagi jumped her lap. "The kings and queens of the spring, summer and autumn Isles used up all their life force to make a protective shield-gi. And making the seasonal stones-gi." She said and Haruna looked at her necklace. "So they sacrificed their lives to protect the Isles from the winter Isles." Natora nodded. "They ordered that you and the others two princesses would be sent here with the stones for protection-ra." He said.

Haruna nodded and looked outside. Feeling like something inside of her were pulling on her apart. Like if she she were almost forced into one direction. "Now the shield have been destroyed and the winter Isles have taken over-gi." Hasagi said with a sas expression. "So. You want me to find the other princesses and restore the seasonal Isles?" Haruna asked. Hanasa nodded. "Exactly-ha. So are you ready for your mission-ha?" The bird fairy asked.

All fairies waited for a yes. But instead Haruna had another answer. "No. I'm sorry. But I wanna go my own path. And this. Is this even my choice at all? Or is it just something I never agreed on?" She said and the fairies felt sad. The pink haired girl stood up. "I need to be alone for a minute. Stay quiet while I'm gone." And with that Haruna walked outside her house and towards the town.

Meanwhile in the Winter Isles Fuyuka stood infront of her parents. Queen Fuyune and King Fuyuhito.

 Queen Fuyune and King Fuyuhito

(Fuyune and Fuyuhito)

"Pretty Cure!?" Fuyune shouted and Fuyuka flinched a little. "Yes mother. She transformed with a pink stone with the power of spring." She answered and her parents looked at eachother. "Seems like the other Isles have sent power of the pretty cure to stop us from taking revenge." Fuyuhito said and Fuyuka looked up. "But what I've read about the pretty cure. They protect all worlds. Why would a pretty cure help criminals?" Fuyune scoffed.

"You're reading way too much stories. That's what they want you to think. Now go and get those fairies." Fuyuka nodded and teleported away.

Haruna in the meantime sat by the river in town. Birds nearby made a nest for their eggs. As always at spring. Haruna's thoughts were about what she said to the fairies. "I wanna help them. But I just wanted to have a say in this." She said to herself and looked down. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. "Hey. What are you moping about?" Haruna turned around and saw Natsuko Kasuga. "Kasuga-sama?" She said.

Both were in the same class. Although they haven't really talked to eachother. "Yes. So. What are you moping about?" Natsuko asked as Haruna sighed. "Something happened to me that seem to want to pull me in a direction I didn't choose myself." The pink haired girl answered. "But the thing is. I know going down that path is the right thing to do. But it just feel like I have no saying at all. And that makes me conflicted." Natsuko nodded. "Got it. So you wanna feel able to choose your own path. I've been there before." She answered and Haruna looked at her.

"Really?" A smile appeared on Natsuko's face. "Yeah. I was abandoned by my biological parents. I didn't have a choice in that. But yet. That was the path I went on. And I'm happy I followed it. Because. My real parents took care of me. And I'm grateful." Haruna looked at her amazed. "Sometimes you think the path you go one isn't your own choice. But. You never know exactly where it leads. And you can always make small stops on the way." Natsuko said and Haruna smiled.

That was exactly what she needed to hear. "Thank you. I needed to hear that." She said and Natsuko smiled. Suddenly Haruna heard a familiar voice. "Stupid advice if you ask me." Both girls turned to see Fuyuka. "Fuyuka!" Haruna said and stood up. "Who are you? What's going on?" Natsuko asked a little worried. "You'll see. But first. I have to take care of this pretty cure." Fuyuka said and saw the bird who chirped.

She summoned an ice crystal in her hand. "Seasonal light, gather up!" Light came from the birds before it gathered in the crystal. Afterwards the birds looked saddened and stopped chirping. The girl's eyes widend.

Fuyuka soon looked at the nest before the ice crystal glew bright. "Go forth. Aisubiji!" The crystal flew and fused with the nest before turning into an ice monster that looked like a bird nest. "Aisubiji!" It shouted.

Natsuko backed up. "What the heck is going on!?" Haruna looked at the monster before looking at her necklace. She closed her eyes and nodded with determination. "This path. I might not have chosen it before. But I'm choosing it now!" She said while glaring at the monster.

Infront of a spring like void Haruna appered and held up her necklace. It changed into the pendant and seasonal stone. She inserted the stone into the pendant.

The pendant glew bright as Haruna grabbed it. "Seasonal pendant, action!" She touched the stone in the middle. "Pretty Cure, seasonal shift!" Pink light appered from the stone that soon turned into flower pedals.

They flew around Haruna before they made gloves, a dress and shoes. Flowers flew into her hair as it turned lighter pink with green at the end. It turned into a braid. Haruna put the pendant on her chest before smiling. She raised from a blooming pink flower before opening her eyes.

"Blooming in the spring, the flower of love! Cure Rose!" Rose said before making her pose.

Natsuko looked at her stunned. Rose just looked up at the Aisubiji before charging towards it. The monster used it's twigs as spears and shot them towards her. "Flower barrier!" Rose shouted and made a big shield that looked like a flower. "Impressive." Fuyuka said. The Aisubiji continued to try to strike Rose. But she blocked and managed to punch it back. "My path is my own. And I'll follow my path. To protect spring and everyone else from evil!" Rose shouted.

Her stone glew as she took some light and put it into the ground. "Seasonal action!" From under her feet grew a giant tulip of light. She held up her hand and moved it in a circle as pedals flew from the flower. "Pretty Cure! Pedal dance!" Rose spun around before pushing her hands forward as the pedals flew towards the Aisubiji and hit.

It soon exploded and seasonal light flew out of it and returned to the birds that got restored.

Fuyuka sighed before teleporting away. Haruna returned to her civilian form and Natsuko looked at her shocked. "So. You just transformed and fought a monster." She said and Haruna nodded. "Pretty much." Natsuko soon sighed and smiled. "Well. Your secret is safe with me." Both smiled and gave eachother a high five. Suddenly Haruna saw Natsuko's bracelet before they went their own way.

Later Haruna returned to her room where the fairies looked guilty. "We're so sorry for forcing you into a path you didn't choose-ha." Hanasa said and hanged his head. Haruna smiled and gently picked him up. "It's okay. I actually have thought about it. And. I choose to help you." All fairies smiled big before jumping onto her. Haruna laughed. "Actually. I think I've found the next princess." She said as the fairies looked at her shocked.