'a loaf for my love for you'

I've changed, really changed. I no longer eat weird meat substances, dyed my hair black, and pierced my nipple.

It hurts but I know it was worth it.

And I got a job as a baker at a local baker at whatever this place was. It didn't look shabby because the owner owns a lot of these across town and she seems to be a millionaire. She also has this weird liner around her eyes, glossy pouty lips, and botox face. She bakes perfectly, not gonna lie and she doesn't even have to taste to know it was good.

It was always good.

I'm jealous, with her skinny body and minimal eating style. She doesn't gain any weight and still looks gorgeous with her petty white dress and stilettos.

I'm jealous, with how she treats us shit yet people still adore her for being rich and glamorous.

I'm jealous, with how fucking men leaves flowers by the shop for her to only throw them out since she doesn't need them. She has everything she needs, why does she need a petty man-

" Hello!" flour powdered through my face that it got inside of my nose. I cough and cough till I motion the white air out of me. A little while later, the bitch that I was talking about was there. What a coincidence, " Oh hi-"

" I just need you to be at focus. I have a fucking date tonight and I won't be here till the hmm..." She looks at her watch, thinking at what she was going to say when I clearly know where she's going to be. Noon at the 6th.

" Noon at the 6th, and don't forget to always butter up the pan before you put the dough. You've made a fucking mess a while ago, missy. Anyways, I badly need to get out of here and don't forget to lock the door past 10. " She pointed her finger at me as she untied the knot around her apron. She pulls it out and places it at the table in front of me. " And, sweetheart. Last time, my clothes smelled like shit when you folded it. Next time, double the fragrance, alright?"

" Alright" She smiles and walks like a bad bitch that doesn't even need to have manners to say please and farewells. The moment I heard the door slam shut, I immediately spit at her apron a couple of times. The thing of my jealousy is how she acts so rude to me yet has endless blessings from whoever gives it to her. What an unfair world it surely is...Am I wrong? She's a bitch and I'am too yet we felt awkwardly apart. But dammit , You need to change. With whatever has happened in the past has offered you a job at this wealthy-ass place and you are not content? Yes. Life has so much to offer than being this girl who cleans after that bitch who just gambles her money and sleeps with small dicks to her content.

I sigh, slap the bitch that I've become at this ungodly hour and begin to clean the kitchen since I plan to close this place before 10. I push her apron down the floor and proceed to clean the bench with wet towels, wiping the flour off of it. Spray some water at the bench and wipe till I no longer see any powder. I proceed to step at her apron with my shoes and skip towards the broom, to sweep the floor. Sweeping and sweeping the dirt out of the floor when I heard the bell from the main door clunk, meaning someone opened it. Realizing that I forgot to turn the sign to 'sorry, we're close'

Whatever, this customer must be the last for the day since I'm lazy.

I pat my hands at my bottom apron, and gaze at the dirty self at the metal oven which I stuck my tongue out in not caring. I walk along the path to out where the cashier is and look to see a tall man turning his back at the goods. Goodness, what type of customer is he looking back at the goods? I mean, it doesn't matter to me or I know that I shouldn't care but what customer literally doesn't look at the bread.

Whatever, let's just hurry this shit up.

" Welcome, What pastry or bread do you want?" I fake a smile, yet didn't look at him but fixed my eyes at the monitor to signal him to tell me what the fuck he wants. " Oh...and now...you are here"

" Huh?"

I look to see him.

I look to see him once again but alive.

So alive that the way his cheeky smug face and eyebrows were laughing at me. " You seemed to be pretty surprised, dear" He leaned an inch closer and both our eyes fixed upon each other. " I missed you" He leaned in for a smooch and I knew how happy this bastard was. It felt like no matter how many times I tried to get rid of this man, he will always be.

Always come back to me.

" Say something-"

"just go fucking die"

" I did and yet I still found you"