𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.

En başından başla

"thank you, dad."

⋆⋆⋆

"so what is up with you two?" abby questioned her parents. it was now a couple of hours later. "first you two gave a look when frankie asked if there was a secret lucas was keeping. so what is it?"

"i don't want you to tell frankie and i know you will, so no," her dad says, looking back at her. "well, why haven't you guys told frankie? i mean, if it's that bad, why are you letting her go out with him?"

"that's not our secret to tell," addy says to her daughter, "and we've seen how much he has changed and grown since then. he's every mother's dream, that one mistake shouldn't define who he is."

"so then tell me, please. i promise i will not tell frankie, you have my word." frank and addy look at each other, sighing heavily. "you tell her i'm withholding your allowance for a month."

"then you definitely have my word." her mother laughs, shaking her head. "the real reason he left texas was because he got expelled from school," frank whispers. abby's eyes widen. "expelled? for what?"

"fighting."

"you mean to tell me lucas got expelled for fighting? the gentle, sweet, caring one. really?" they both nodded, "and he's a year older."

"wow, is there anything else?" abby jokes. frankie runs down the stairs, "maya just called me and invited me to come to riley's holiday family get-together."

"what'd you say?"
"yes." frankie sighs.

she really didn't want to but ever since they sorta made up but not really it was a kind of hard to say no. "isn't your date with lucas in three hours?"

"i can stay for an hour. can one of you pick me up so i have enough time to get ready for our date?" abby agreed to drop her off and pick her up. she wanted her night with her boyfriend to be perfect.

"alright, so i'm going to go get ready. i'll be down in ten minutes." frankie ran back upstairs quickly, throwing on her red and girl plaid skirt and jacket. she threw on her black stocking with flats and grabbed her red purse before running back down the stairs. "how do i look?"

"beautiful sweetie." frankie smiles, running out of the house. she had no time to waste. "okay, now step on it. we are on a time crunch."

"you want me to get a ticket?"

⋆⋆⋆

"i think it's better if you come in with me." abby finally made it to the matthews' apartment. "what, why?"

"i need you with me, please." abby shuts the car off. "alright let's go. only an hour." the sisters get out of the car walking up to the buzzer.

"who is it?" frankie heard mr. matthew's voice. "your favorite student." he gasps, "frankie?"

"the one and only." matthew buzzed them up. "i can feel you freaking out." abby could see right through her fake smile. abby grabs her sister's hand. "i am. i could already feel how out of place i'll feel."

"well, then it's a good thing you have me." frankie sighs, knocking on the door. riley opened the door, giving frankie a toothless smile. "hey, frankie. abby." the oldest sister gave riley the same toothless smile. "woah." frankie looks over at josh, who is drooling over abby. "who is that?"

riley opened the door wider, letting the two sisters in. "are those?"

"addison's kids, could you tell by the red hair?" me, matthew smiles, pointing at their head. "strawberry blonde." abby corrected, causing frankie to roll her eyes. "still red."