𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Start from the beginning

"yes okay, we talked for a couple of minutes. she misses you, frankie, more than you can imagine. maya needs you back in her life. i just want you guys happy again. i miss the blonde and red duo. lucas shouldn't impede you and maya." frankie shook her head. "i can't believe you. after all those nights i've spent in your room venting to you about maya and everything that happened between us and you still think i should just go crawling back to her?"

"i'm not saying that. i'm saying you shouldn't let lucas cloud your judgment," abby says.

"he doesn't cloud my judgment, you idiot. if anything, he tries to get me to patch things up with maya. he also wants me to have my best friend back because he knows he could never truly take her place. and for you to think that little of him when you know the type of person he is says a lot about you." frankie turns, leaving her sister.

"i'll take the train home."

⋆⋆⋆

but that didn't happen. frankie ended up at lucas' house. she knocked on the door. his father answered the door with a smile. "hi, i'm frankie."

"you're the redhead lucas goes on about," frankie giggles, her face getting red. "good things i hope."

"only good things. what can i do for you?" mr. frair looks down at her bags. "oh right, is lucas here?"

"he is. come on in." frankie smiles, walking in. "lucas, you have company." lucas smiles when he sees his girlfriend. "frankie, hey. i didn't know you were coming by." he immediately grabbed her bag, setting it down before hugging her.

they hadn't seen each other in a week, and although they had been texting, it just wasn't the same. lucas has been packing for his trip to texas for christmas. "i've missed you." frankie grins, her heart melting. "i've missed you too."

he grabbed her bags off the floor, gently nudging her towards the stairs. "is your mom home? i don't want to be rude and not say hi.

"she won't be back until the morning." frankie nodded, walking upstairs with lucas right behind her. "remind me where your room is."

"the one that has my name on the door." lucas laughs, pointing at his door. "right." frankie quickly walks over to the door. "do i have permission to go in? "yes, you do." the redhead smiles walking into his room with her mouth wide open.

"oh no! i forgot one of your presents was on the bed." lucas groans setting frankie's bags down, walking over to his bed. "one?" he nods, shoving the box into his nightstand. "yeah, i didn't know what to get you. so i got five."

"five?!" frankie groans, dropping on his bed, "i barely got you one thing and you got me five? i'm a terrible girlfriend."

"no, you're not. i know once something catches your eye, it'll be special." he sat down next to her, "i'm upset we won't be able to spend christmas together."

"don't remind me." frankie sighs, laying her head on his shoulder. "i do have a special day planned for you and i. it's a few days before christmas." lucas pulls his phone out to open his calendar. he then shows her the date and the reminder he set. "i was going to come by today to ask you. with the gift you saw."

"you treat me too well." lucas walks back over to the nightstand, grabbing the box. "you deserve it." he kneels in front of her. "you're not asking me to marry you, are you?"

"not now. we are way too young for that type of commitment." frankie laughs, nudging him. "not yet, huh?"

"i definitely plan on marrying you." her face runs red again, "shut up."