CARD ONE / The beginning of the fool

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍

( might as well read my entire future
while you're at it )

                         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝕹aomi Aizawa wanted to rid the world of villains

                         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝕹aomi Aizawa wanted to rid the world of villains. To destroy them from the inside out and watch as their lives faded away until their legacies became nothing more than a pile of bones. Where their taint of evil was lost and away from the world and buried deep within each soul and followed them to their next lifetime. And when they made it and still chose the villain route, she'd be there to destroy them again. Teeth gnashing, fist clenching, and her own blood spilling—she'd be there to set fire to their minds and souls if she so much as sensed any form of malice in their eyes.

And with each villain gone, she'd sharpen her teeth waiting for her next foe. Not afraid to spill a little blood with each battle awaiting her, and with the rise of criminal activity in their little globe—she'd be sharpening each tooth for a lifetime ( and maybe every lifetime after )

                         But that didn't mean she would taint her life with crimson, bruises, and pain for just anything. Her reasoning had to be supreme if she continued to add scars to her smooth skin—it had to be paramount.

It wasn't for glory, or fame ( despite how alluring that sounded ) or money ( despite how much she craved it ) that much anyone knew—yet, they still knew her drive was much more complex, hidden beneath those layers of smooth vanilla skin and barricaded beneath the jagged spikes of her ribs . . . all with just one look in her eyes. But, if it wasn't any of those, what could possibly be her reasoning? Why would she want to exterminate ( cleanse? ) the world of villains? Of their tyranny and cruelty? Why did it matter to her so much that she'd continuously show the gravel in her guts and the spit in her eyes?