(5)

Hyunjin POV

"Hyunjin- I like you too.. " Felix said, I was blown out of this world "s-since when" I asked "middle school.? " Felix replied, so he liked since then, "so, will you be my boyfriend Lee felix?" Hyunjin said "I thought you'd never ask..?" Felix said smiling. "Well at least your mine and I'm yours now right princess" I said "true" Felix said smiling, we left the cafe after finishing our food and paying, we decided to head to Felix's house, we got inside of my car and drove off, 10-14 mins later we finally arrived as I walked him to his door as I could clearly see minho and bangchan by the window watching us, like they've been waiting, before we said our goodbyes we had a passionate kiss, and if I could tell you how good this kiss was, I could go on for days on end. "Bye lixxie, see you tomorrow love you" "love you too hyunjin!" Felix said waving goodbye, he's so cute..

Felix's POV

As I unlocked the house door and walked inside of the house I was met with my siblings "so how was the date" bangchan said "did he do anything" minho added "wait did you guys do it?!" Bangchan said "did he hurt you?!" "Are you guys finally dating!?" Chan and minho rambled about to me "well we are dating, no he didn't hurt me and we did so it at the party.. " "WHAT" minho yelled "not like you both fucked my bsfs" Felix said "now, uhm" bangchan said cutting in "cmon guys he wouldn't do anything bad, he's changing and I know he's trying so please.. " I said "we know we know he's our best friend and we jus don't wanna see you hurt lix" minho and bangchan said, " how about I make dinner and we can watch a Movie yeah?" Chan said as we all nodded and we headed to the living room putting on a movie. Well we were waiting I went on my phone to text my friends the news.

🎀 the besties

so me and hyunjin are dating now : 🐥

🐿: finally!! I've been waiting for ages and so is me and minho~

omg now no one is single but binnie : 🐥

🦊: he's actually on a date with y/n

🎧: being a 3rd wheel is hard guys..

🐿: poor y/n

🐷 is online

🐷: y/n where are you??

🎧: I left.

🐷: oh, well I'll go back now..

🎧: hey! What about my bsf

🐷: you left so she wants to go now, but I asked her out and she said yes and she asked me to be her bf so where good.

🎧: oh

🦊: I-

Ig ur not single now : 🐥

🐷: yep

🐿: wow I'm actually crying, I feel like such a good parent I-

🐷: jisung it's okay

🐿: 😭

they countied to talk for about 10mins but Felix had to finally go.

well guys I gtg now cya tmr : 🐥

🐿: bye lix lyyy