Chapter 8

Abhay's POV

It is 5 am in morning, the time for our phere. While this ritual, her hand is on my hand, the whole time. I like this feeling. I still can't believe that I am getting married.

"I hope you make her fell the same as well.", my brain said.

"I will surely make sure that she will be comfortable. Don't worry.", I said.

"I believe in you, brother. And, You should also know that your shoes had been stolen."

"What?"

"Your sister-in-laws. I am 99.9% sure that your shoes are with them."

"I will see that."

After the phere got completed, I put mangalsutra in her neck and now We are husband-wife. We get up from the stool and take blessings from all the elders. Then we walked towards the stairs, I saw that my shoes are not there. Rupali di and Avni bhabhi cam in front of me.

"Oh, sh*t", i said.

"Now, you have to argue with them. For God's sake, don't agree in her condition at first."

"But, you know, I can't. I don't know how to handle all this."

"Jiju, Where are you going without your shoes?", bhabhi asked while lifting her eyebrows.

"First give money, then take shoes.", Didi said.

"Oh God. Bro, please say something to them.", my brain said.

"What do I say? Even Ishan is not here.", i asked.

"Are Abhay bhai, you forgot your shoes in your room. Here they are.", Ishan came with a pair of shoes, similar to mine.

"This is cheating.", bhabhi said.

"You are cheaters, the bride's devar is a bachelor but why doesn't the groom have a single bachelor saali? Avni bhabhi, don't you have any bachelor sister?", He said with a grin.

"Don't change the topic, we won't let your friend go without giving us money.", said didi.

"I challenge you for a dance. If you win, you can get what you want. If I win, you won't ask.", he said.

"We accept. But the condition is, me and di both will dance and you will dance alone. We will also choose the song.", said bhabhi.

"Lion never fears. I accept.", he said with a smirk.

The song started to play "Joote de do, Paise le lo" and both the sides are dominant. Every guest is excited to see the winner as well as me and Prerna too. She is smiling brightly because she is enjoying it too much.

After 15 minutes of continuous dance, first Rupali di got tired and then in next few minutes Avni bhabhi too. Ishan won. "Now, as per the agreement...", he went towards them and Rupali di gave my shoes to him. "This is... totally.... wrong.", she was taking deep breaths between her words.

I put on my shoes again. "Learn something from your best friend. Learn how to handle situations like this.", my brain said.

"But, isn't that wrong. I mean its a part of fun, right?"

"No, Ishan won. As per the challenge this is right."

"But, I don't feel good. And, I know even Ishan too."

"You will ruin his honour if you give them money."

"This is not a war, just a happy rivalry."

Blossom of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें