Chapter 37- Semester Break

Start from the beginning

"Faster!" The three dudes shout while raising their hand.

"Put my coat on". Jin sing and point at the three boys.

"Faster!".

"Leave my girls no". Jimin's turn.

"Faster!".

"I should I have left my phone at home cause this is a".

"Disaster!".

"Calling like a collector, sorry I cannot answer!" Namjoon finish his last touch by shuffling on the floor, like he know he can trip anytime again, but nothing can stop the dance monster Namjoon.

"What the bug are you saying huh?!"

Namjoon had his eyes wide opened. "Eomma?"

"Of course I'm your eomma. And what the hell are you doing there huh?!"

Jin let out small laugh as he close his mouth, finding it funny when his boyfriend got scolded by his mom. Jin really know how high pitch Namjoon's mum's voice can get when she's angry. Probably, he learned all of it from her. That's why Namjoon is so used to his mom and his boyfriend to scold him.

Namjoon put his phone away. "Please give me a moment. I got to handle an emergency for a while". Namjoon said and walk away from there, leaving the others who are laughing by the embarrassing moment.

************************************
"Stop hiding from there and confront me, you coconut headed boy". Jin said, without turning around at Jungkook who is secretly peeking his head to look at the older from behind the kitchen.

Jungkook grin, walking near the older who is stirring his coffee. "I'm not hiding from you, Jin hyung".

"Aishh stop that. You're making things awkward between us. Tell me what's going on".

Jungkook stood beside Jin. "Nothing Jin hyung. Just.. probably I'm too scared to talk to you". Jungkook said nervously.

"Kiddo, do I look like I eat people?"

"Won't you chew me out after knowing about me and Taehyung?"

Jin sip his coffee, frown when his tongue slightly burn by the hot drink, maybe he didn't blow it long enough.

"I was surprised knowing about your relationship with my Taetae. If I didn't see you guys that night, will we get to hear any confession from you guys?"

"Hmm I'm sorry about that. As you know, Taehyung chose to do that. But seriously, I'm not blaming him".

"I got what you mean. I totally understand what you guys chose to hide your little secret towards us. Things happened, and all of us already know about you and Tae. So what can I do other than supporting you guys like how big brother I am. Just so you know, I never hate you, Jungkook ah. You're my little brother. Whoever Taehyung likes, I'll like too. He knows you better than me".

"Just..make sure you pour him with all your love. I think you already what happened to him since he was little. He's been lacking of parents love. He lost his father and still hating his mother for that. He have no one else other then us. His boyfriend is the one and only person he can get huge amount of love from. So.. please do all goods to him. He's forever my baby. Don't hurt him, or I will really hate you for that". Jin said with calm voice but strict tone that can make Jungkook gulp down his saliva in nervousness.

"Of course hyung. I promise you. I would never hurt your baby. He's my boyfriend now and I will take care of him more than myself". Jungkook said make Jin smile as he pat the younger's shoulder.