Felix's POV

"If only you where mine." What does he mean? Does he like me? Is he talking about me wait... Does hwang hyunjin like me? No he's drunk he could never like someone like me. I'm a freak. Shit stop thinking about this Felix! he was obviously talking about you! he jus had sex with you! idiot, idiot, I should jus sleep I'm tired anyways, but he looked so handsome.. ~ at least he left some marks on me. Gosh he's so hot.

As I thought more about what we jus did and what he said I heard him coming out of the shower and into the bedroom with only a towel oh how fucking handsome he looked I thought as I was starring.

He walked over to his closet and slipped on a boxer and some sweats than turned over to me, I closed my eyes shut as I didn't wanna be caught again looking at him, please don't catch me starr- "I know you're awake lixxie" he said, oh his deep voice was so.. Stop! "S-sorry" I said as I looked away blushing "it's okay~" he said as he pecked me on my lips. HE JUST KISSED ME I NEED TO TELL JISUNG AND JEONGIN!! Wait he jus kissed me.. "H-hyunjin" I said "yes sweet stuff" he said "i- what are we if you don't mind me asking" I said "what do you want us to be?"
what do I want us to be? does that mean. "I don't know.. " I said scared he might reject me "give it some time love" he said as he layed next to me snuggling up to me and giving kisses to my neck, "S-stop haha" I said laughing as it was ticklish but I loved his kisses, I saw him smirk as I turned over to face him as he buried his face inside my chest and closed his eyes and cuddling me, he's so cute ahhh, I should've just told him to be my boyfriend why are you so scared to ask Felix! Man up!!! I jus signed and closed my eyes as this was to stressful for me, I love him.

Hyunjins POV

He asked what are "we" this was finally my chance and I fucked it up, but I can't rush things I want him to be comfortable on telling me. I signed as I pecked his lips and layed down next to him and cuddled up behind him as I pecked his neck, his little giggles where so Fuckin cute I might as well die in his embrace... Well we can't do that right now at least, I signed again and fell asleep in his chest

Time skip

🎀 the besties

🐿: lix me and ur brother fucked I'm sorry

🐷: i didn't wanna know that.

🎧: so ig we and sungie slept w Felix's brother..

🐿: what.

🎧: bangchan he's real good in-

🦊: oh

🐿: omg cuteeee!

🎧: 😞

🐷: @young.lix

Huh? OH : 🐥

YOU GUYS DID WHAT WITH MY BROTHERS... WELL : 🐥
Me and hyunjin did it, and I asked him what we were and he said what do you want us to be what do I do guys!!! :🐥

🎧: ask him to be you're boyfriend!!

🐿: lixxie this is ur crush and now ur man you have to confess!

🐷: right!

🦊: good luck lixxie

BUT HOW I'M SCARED- :🐥