Chapter-2:telling the pack

A/n i so sorry about the long wait
P.s Chris is Peters mate and peter is Allison's dad and Victoria is actually Allison aunt.
💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛
😍Scott😍
Derek called an important meeting today. I wonder what it's about, but I'm not sure i should go it would mean seeing Allison after breaking up with her. Well I only broke up with her because of my new sexual preferences witch includes my full mate Isaac Lahey who is the most adorable person on the planet. Well I'm glad Allison is still part of the pack and isn't going to be hunting us at least. I should probably get going I mean Isaac is waiting.

😇Stiles😇
We'll everyone is here and their are waiting for the news. But I'm so nervous that I don't know how to tell them. I feel like everyone can smell it and I mean that is a bad thing. I know that I shouldn't be nervous but I can't help but have a little doubt. Well here goes nothing.
"Well you see, I umm mean like" I stuttered so Derek took over and said,very bluntly may i add, "Me add Stiles are a couple if you don't like it tough cookies. If anybody would like to leave the door is there use it and don't come back."
Surprisingly Allison stood up and sobbed "I'm leaving, this homosexuality ruined my relationship my life and that's not all." So after she ran out and her fathers ran after her Liam came and hugged us he's been staying with Derek since he can not control his shifts and doesn't want to hurt his family."So does this mean Stiles will becoming on more pack bonding experiences now that he has you Da-Derek?" Liam asked curiously still hugging Derek and I."Yes I think he will Pup"

😣Liam😣
I'm so glad my Dad admitted to my Mum being his mate as he really was being a Sourwolf and over thinking thing such a, What if he says no, he hates me and my personal favourite:What happens if I don't look good enough for him?. But jokes aside I really am happy for my Dad after all he deserves some good in his life.