Unexpected Fate

Her breath felt like it was going to run out. Her lungs felt like they were being stabbed by thousands of needles. Her vision also started to blur. 

"KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, KUSHINA!"  Minato shouted. 

She kept trying to open her eyes.  However, the drowsiness was so heavy, that she wanted go to sleep. 

A short nap won't hurt anyone, dattebane? 

She closed her eyelids to go to sleep, and the last thing she heard in her ears was the sound of Minato screaming her name before everything became silent and dark.

________________________________________________

Itadori Jin was feeling extremely nervous. He had been anticipating this moment for quite some time. Occasionally, he would check his watch and the pockets of his pants.

"Luckily, I remembered to bring it, otherwise I would be so embarrassed," thought Itadori as he took out a small red box from his pocket and placed it back in his pants pocket.

Today was the day, he had been waiting for.

After dating Hana for 2 years and having twin baby boys who were just 3 months old. He was going to propose to her and make her his wife. He had also arrived early at their agreed-upon meeting place to surprise Hana with this.

For the past two hours, Jin had been waiting in the park. Hana had still not appeared. The time on his watch showed 11:30 PM, close to midnight. There was nobody else in the park except for him, sitting alone on a park bench.

"It seems like she won't come today. Should I just go home now? Or should I wait here for a few more minutes?" Jin wondered.

His thoughts were interrupted when his brown eyes caught sight of something suddenly shining brightly behind the bushes. The light quickly faded, but Jin's curiosity remained undiminished. He walked towards the source of the shining light, eager to satisfy his curiosity. As he approached the bushes, he caught a glimpse of what lay behind them.

The first words that escaped his mouth were,

"Gorgeous."

There, lying unconscious on the ground, was a woman with a stunningly beautiful face and long, red hair resembling a blooming rose. Her attire was unfamiliar to Itadori Jin, not something he had seen on an average woman.

It was only then that he realized the severity of her injuries when he saw her abdomen oozing fresh blood, almost the exact shade as her hair. Panic set in, and without hesitation, he quickly took off his jacket and used it to tie around her wound, temporarily stopping the bleeding. Swiftly, he picked her up and hurriedly carried her back to his house.

Upon arriving home, Jin burst through the door, startling Itadori Wasuke, who was still awake. Wasuke was so shocked that he nearly choked on the pill he was about to take before going to bed.

"What the fuck-?"

Before scolding his son for barging into their home, his eyes caught sight of Gin cradling a badly injured woman with long red hair, and his son's expression was filled with deep concern.

"Dad, could you bring my medicine box?" pleaded Jin to his father.

Wasuke had a sense of deja vu. Suddenly, he remembered about 17 years ago when Jin, who was only 5 years old at the time, came home with tears streaming down his cheeks, carrying a fallen baby bird from its nest.

"Dad, could you help it?" his son pleaded, crying for the injured bird with a wounded wing.

"Dad."