"Why?" Felix asked again.

Jisung was about to explain when he saw the glare Mr Kim was giving him. "I'll explain at lunch"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung was half-way through literature and he was bored. He already finished all his work, so he was waiting for Felix or Hyunjin so they could talk. Till he was called by Mr Kim.

"Yes?"

"Are you done with all your work?" Mr Kim asked.

"Yes"

"Come with me then I want to talk to you" Mr Kim said making jisung roll his eyes.

Jisung got up and waited outside where he saw Mr Kim point at.

"Do you know why I called for you" Mr Kim started.

"No"

"Well I called you because of the amount of lates you have in my class Mr Han"

"Why does that matter?"

Mr Kim sighed "jisung I know you love literature but if you keep up with these amount of lates you are gonna have to drop literature" Mr Kim explained.

"What? B-but how can the amount of lates effect this"

"Well it shows that you don't care about literature jisung so you either drop the class or you stop being late. I know you will make the right decision jisung"

"A-alright I'll stop being late"

"Thank you" Mr Kim said, going back into his class.

Jisung stood outside for a few minutes taking deep breaths. Once he had calmed himself down he made his way back into class aswell.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It was now lunch, Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin made their way to the cafeteria. Queuing up to get their food.

As they finished getting their foods, they made way to their usual table which was a window table in the right side of the cafeteria.

They sat down, Hyunlix sitting together with Jisung sitting in front of Felix. They started chatting beyond each other as they waited for their other friends.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
(Time skip to end of school bc I'm lazy)

Jisung was walking with Felix through the park since they did that to waste time on the way to jisung house.

Just when they are about to turn to jisung house, jisung sees flowers in the corner of his eyes.

Jisung grasped "lix look" jisung said excitedly and he pointed at the newly planted flowers on the other side.

Felix giggles before nodding his head. Jisung smiles and grabs his hand, dragging him to the flowers.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

They spent about 30 minutes at the flowers and they were still there. Jisung picking and smelling flowers while Felix was taking pictures of jisung.

"Sungie we should get going" Felix said making jisung whine. "We can come back tomorrow sungie"

"Really! Thanks lix" jisung said getting up and hugging Felix tight. "I love you so much lixie" jisung said hopping on his feet while holding Felix hands.

"I love you too sungie" Felix said ruffling jisung hair. "Now let's go"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung was now outside his house he was an hour late. He was supposed to be home an hour ago but got a little caught up.

Jisung took a deep breath, opening the door and closing it quietly. Jisung put his shoes on the shoe rack and his bag on the counter.

"Han Jisung" jisung heard his father from the living room.

"Shit" jisung mumbled, making his way towards the living room. "Yes father- who is this?" jisung asked when he saw someone else with his father on the couch aswell.

"This is Lee Minho" Mr Han said introducing jisung to Minho. "He is here to discuss some...business"

"It's nice to meet you" jisung said bowing.

"It's nice to meet you too jisung" Minho said coldly, eyeing jisung up and down.

"Jisung go change and do some schoolwork" Mrs Han said coming from the kitchen with some snacks on a tray.

"Kay" jisung said, walking away and up the stairs to his bedroom. 'Who the fuck is that? Father wouldn't talk to him if he isn't wealthy' jisung thought as he opened the door to his bedroom and closed it.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

A/n: second part done yall

Love you 💙
Bye 🤟