Turning to meet his gaze, you couldn't help but roll your eyes at the irony of the conversation. "I don't want to be here," you whined, weariness seeping into your tone. Lee Know, however, remained undeterred by your protest. "Why not? I honestly love this place," he confessed with genuine enthusiasm.

"Fuck off," you retorted with a playful smirk, attempting to mask your reluctance with a semblance of feigned annoyance. His response was a chuckle, a light and knowing acknowledgment of the love-hate relationship you both shared with the bustling world of Music Core.

As the minutes ticked by in anticipation, the elusive manager and staff failed to make their appearance, provoking Lee Know's audible frustration. "Where the fuck is the staff?" he complained, his discontent palpable. Unperturbed, you offered a nonchalant response, "Don't ask me."

"I wasn't," he retorted. The exchange escalated as you fired back, "Then who were you asking?"

"Myself," he declared proudly, a hint of playful arrogance in his tone. Unimpressed, you delivered a cold retort, "Okay, well, no one wants to hear you talking to yourself."

"I do! In fact, I love my voice. Unlike you, who doesn't like their own voice, so they have to bring down others' confidence in themselves," he teased, his sarcasm hanging in the air. The tension simmered as you declared your departure, "I'm leaving."

Teasingly, he probed, "Awh, why? Is it that you're mad?"

"No, the staff aren't here, and this is just pure torture at this point," you explained, a trace of exasperation in your voice. His response was swift, standing up slowly, "Okay, well, if you're leaving, I'm coming with you." The shared camaraderie, laced with banter and the promise of escape, unfolded in the quiet prelude of an unfinished day.

As you rose from the couch with intent, your phone intrusively interrupted the impending departure, unleashing a disruptive melody. Exhaling a sigh, you retrieved your phone, rolling your eyes at the unforeseen disruption. The screen illuminated with a message from the Music Core staff, and with a swift tap, you accessed the digital missive.

"Hello, Y/n, and Lee Know. This is the Music Core staff letting you guys know that there will not be a Music Core live today. Our apologies. Thank you." The gravity of the unexpected revelation widened your eyes in disbelief. "Are you kidding?" you groaned, a palpable displeasure resonating through your voice as your head involuntarily fell back in exasperation.

Lee Know, sensing your frustration, inquired, "What happened now?" With a hint of irritation, you explained, "Fuck, hell! The Music Core staff just sent out a message saying there won't be a fucking live for today." The shared anticipation of the day's proceedings dissipated into a cascade of thwarted expectations, leaving behind an air of incredulity and a shared sentiment of annoyance between you and Lee Know.

In the aftermath of the unexpected revelation, a palpable silence hung in the air. "Do you want to, maybe, go out, then?" Lee Know ventured hesitantly, sensing the lingering annoyance. "You're seriously asking this?" you retorted, a tone of exasperation coloring your response. "I'm just asking," he replied, his words cautious.

"Fine, I guess," you spoke, acquiescing to the impromptu suggestion. Rising from the couch, Lee Know mirrored your movements, and together, you exited the room. The transition from the confined space of Music Core to the world outside brought with it an unspoken agreement to navigate the unforeseen turn of events together.

As you walked, an unexpected thought crossed your mind, and you blurted out, "You do realize sasaengs are a thing, though, right?" His response was matter-of-fact, "Yes, is that a problem?" You sighed, lamenting, "You're so slow." His bland rejoinder was swift, "No, I'm not. You are. I don't understand the problem with that."